1908 Marianna Stoltz House Bed & Breakfast
Room #1 - Blue Room
King and Twin beds.
This spacious room will delight you with original chandelier, wall sconces and fringed bridge lamp. Soft blue and cream oriental carpets, lace curtains, and blue slipper chairs all combine to create the ideal setting for relaxation. The view of fresh snow on the huge spruce trees greets every window in winter. In the summer the same windows embrace you in sunshine and elegant lace.
Room #2 - Roses Room
This cozy and romantic room has an attached bathroom, and the walls are covered with quaint vintage wallpaper. The ivory crocheted coverlet and shams add to the feeling that a restful night awaits you.
Room #3 - Green Room
This room provides comfort with antique settee and matching chair, mahogany bed and dressing table and soft blues and greens that create a serene atmosphere made to restore and rejuvenate.
Room #4 - Ivy Suite
Ivy and white take over this room with large private bath and clawfoot soaking tub for two. Antique oak dresser and rocking chair make this private area a perfect place for honeymooners, anniversaries or just a quiet night away.
Rooms & Amenities
The four guest chambers on the second floor are each appointed with a different color scheme and all are extremely pleasant with hints of the 1908 era in which the house was constructed. Choose from four distinctively tasteful bedrooms with king, queen or single beds and private and shared baths. Extra pillows and guest bathrobes add a touch of comfort for our guests. Air conditioning, in room cable TV, guest phone with free local calls, a guest refrigerator, menus for local restaurants are also for your enjoyment.
Affiliations and References:
- Spokane Register of Historic Landmarks
- 19 years in business
- Inspected and approved by---MOBILE, Washington State B&B Guild, Spokane B&B Association
- Written up by Northwest Best Places, Fodors'
- Free local phone calls, cable TV, air-conditioning, private guest phone line and fax, guest refrigerator, 24 hour beverage center, on-site parking, early breakfast accommodation
- 5 blocks from Gonzaga University, 1 mile from downtown
- Member of the Washington State Bed and Breakfast Guild, The Spokane Bed and Breakfast Association and the Spokane Visitors and Convention Bureau
- Free high speed wireless, long distance and on-site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- A one night's deposit will secure your reservation
- Refunds are available with a minimum seven day's notice and less a 15% handling charge
- We require a 50% percent deposit and have a 30 day cancellation policy for multi room reservations which is three or more rooms or three or more nights
- Gift certificates available
- Check-in is 3 to 6 p.m. or by special arrangement
- Check-out is 11 a.m.
- Smoking on the veranda only