Greenlake Guest House
Table Of Contents
Enjoy our 1920 Craftsman style bed and breakfast located in north Seattle, Washington. Greenlake Guest House is located across the street from Green Lake in a historic residential neighborhood, with lovely views of this urban lake and its surrounding park. We offer 4 comfortable guest rooms with private baths and TV/DVD, Some rooms offer jetted tubs or gas fireplaces. Don't miss our huge collection of Oscar winning "Best Picture" movies!
We offer a complimentary hearty gourmet breakfast each morning,as well as coffee, tea, soda, bottled water, fruit, and fresh baked cookies available around the clock. Stay as connected as you like, with our guest computer or complimentary wireless internet. We have 2.8 miles of jogging and walking trails around Green Lake, right outside our front door. Restaurants and shops are a 5 minute walk away. We are always happy to help you with warm and personal service to make the most of your stay here.
"What a treasure you have here. You have sold me on B&B's! The bed is fabulous, the food is beautifully presented and delicious (and abundant!) and your family is delightful. You have all been so kind and helpful and thank you all for the wonderful experience." -Pat M.
"I will not hesitate to recommend this lovely B&B to my friends. Your family is enjoyable and your plans sound wonderful. The beds were so comfortable and everything so beautifully decorated and the food is delicious! Best wishes and good luck, we hope to see you again." -Marjorie J.
We serve a delicious hot breakfast in our dining room at individual tables for 2-4. Breakfast includes a variety of juices and local coffee or tea, a fresh fruit course that changes daily, and a made to order hot entrée such as our famous Swedish pancakes or a more savory egg dish such as quiche or omelets made with local farm fresh eggs. All entrees are served with bacon, sausage, or ham on the side and garnished with fresh herbs and edible flowers from our garden. Cereals and our homemade granola are also available. Please let us know if you have allergies or any special dietary requests.
Things to Do
Our immediate area around Green Lake is an active and vibrant neighborhood. Green Lake Park is a beloved favorite of all Seattle, comparable to Central Park in New York City. The park's amenities include 3 miles of walking/biking trails around the lake's perimeter, as well as swimming, ball fields, tennis courts, a theater, and a playground. Bicycle, roller blade, and boat rentals are available nearby. Whether you're one for a brisk morning jog, a relaxing afternoon walk, or an evening watching the sunset, you'll be glad that Green Lake is right out our front door.
Guide to Seattle
A city known world-wide for its art and architecture, Seattle is quite memorable. A wide variety of shops, tourist attractions and local art venues are waiting for you to stop on by. Come and experience the charm of downtown Seattle. The neighborhood is 5 miles from downtown Seattle, near the University of Washington, Ballard, and the Woodland Park Zoo.
Puget Sound and Beyond
Exploring the Puget Sound and San Juan Islands is witnessing the best that the Pacific Northwest. Towering cliffs, rugged beaches, and droves of trees are just a few things that you'll experience in this lush wonderland.
When you stay at the Greenlake Guest House for your Seattle accommodation, you may choose from 4 lovely rooms, all with private en suite baths and unique features including jetted tubs, showers, and lake views or gas fireplace.
Amenities for all lodging accommodations at the inn include:
- Complimentary full gourmet breakfast with great Seattle coffee or our famous Seattle Market Spice tea
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, & freshly baked cookies always available
- Chocolate truffles at check in
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese Hour Monday-Friday
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary bottled water and sodas
- Complimentary high-speed wireless connections (Wi-Fi)
- Shared guest computer; use of printer & fax available
- 32 inch flat screen television with cable and DVD player
- DVD library of Academy Award "Best Picture" winners from 1927 to present available
- Luxury cotton sheets with down pillows (synthetic pillows available on request).
- Provence Sante luxury French bath products including shampoo, conditioner, bath salts, lotions, etc.
- Bathrobes and fluffy cotton Turkish towels
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms
- Hairdryers and clock radio alarms with iPod docking station
- Iron with ironing board
- Ceiling fans.
- Plentiful on-street parking
- Shared portable guest telephone
- Extra comfortable beds with feather bed topper or "memory foam" topper
- Air conditioning in the summer months
If this is a special occasion, please see our romance & celebration packages.