Greenlake Guest House
When you stay at the Greenlake Guest House for your Seattle accommodation, you may choose from 4 lovely rooms, all with private en suite baths and unique features including jetted tubs, showers, and lake views or gas fireplace. Amenities for all lodging accommodations at the inn include:
- Complimentary full gourmet breakfast with great Seattle coffee or our famous Seattle Market Spice tea.
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, & freshly baked cookies always available.
- Chocolate truffles at check in
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese Hour Monday-Friday
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary bottled water and sodas.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless connections (Wi-Fi).
- Shared guest computer; use of printer & fax available.
- 32 inch flat screen television with cable and DVD player.
- DVD library of Academy Award "Best Picture" winners from 1927 to present available.
- Luxury cotton sheets with down pillows (synthetic pillows available on request).
- Provence Sante luxury French bath products including shampoo, conditioner, bath salts, lotions, etc.
- Bathrobes and fluffy cotton Turkish towels
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms.
- Hairdryers and clock radio alarms with iPod docking station
- Iron with ironing board.
- Ceiling fans.
- Plentiful on-street parking.
- Shared portable guest telephone.
- Extra comfortable beds with feather bed topper or "memory foam" topper.
- Air conditioning in the summer months
- If this is a special occasion, please see our romance & celebration packages.
Consider the Cascade Suite at Greenlake Guest House for your Seattle, WA lodging accommodations. This thoughtfully appointed suite is a welcome change from the typical hotel stay when business or corporate travel brings you to Seattle. The Cascade Suite (sleeps 1-2) offers a queen-sized bed, full bath with standard size jetted tub/shower combination, and a sitting area with a gas fireplace. It has a peek-a-boo view of the lake, too. This suite has a rustic French theme.
High Season: $189-$209
Shoulder Season: $169-$189
Low Season: $149-$174
For your Seattle, Washington travel, be sure to make reservations for a stay in our Greenlake Room. With a lake/park view, this very bright and airy room offers all of the amenities of a waterfront hotel with the personalized service and hospitality of a charming bed and breakfast. Greenlake has a queen bed, private bath that includes an oversized jetted tub for 2 and shower combo and heated tile floors. This suite has a classic beachside decor.
High Season: $189-$209
Shoulder Season: $169-$189
Low Season: $149-$169
Our Ballard Room is perfect for weekend getaways in Seattle. Treat yourself and your best girl friend to a fun weekend away, and come explore all that this great city has to offer. This room has two twin beds that may be made into one king bed. It has a private bath with heated tile floors with a standard tub/shower combo. This room is small but cozy, has a classic nautical décor and includes a writing desk. If business travel brings you to Seattle, the Ballard Room provides a quiet retreat where you can unwind at the end of a long day.
High Season: $164-174
Shoulder Season: $149-159
Low Season: $139-154
Spend your romantic Seattle weekend getaway or honeymoon in the Parkview Suite at the Greenlake Guest House. The Parkview Suite (sleeps 1-3) is a large room with a king-sized bed, sitting area with twin daybed and reading chair, and a lake view. The full bath has an oversized whirlpool tub for 2 as well as a separate tiled shower. It is decorated with a romantic antique tropics theme. An additional 3rd adult is an extra $20 per night. Children (ages 4 up to high school) stay free, so it is an ideal home base for your Washington State family vacation.
High Season: $219-239
Shoulder Season: $199-219
Low Season: $179-199
- Our rooms are priced from $124-$239, depending on which room is selected, time of year, and number in your party.
- Additional adults can be accommodated for $20 more per adult. There is an additional sales tax of 9.5%. Ask us about our current specials!
- A two night minimum stay may be required for all reservations unless bookings allow for a shorter stay.
- A three night minimum is required during High season weekends and may also apply during certain holidays.
- High Season: May 15th until September 14th, and Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Holiday weekends.
- Shoulder Season: March 1st until May 14th. September 15th until October 31st.
- Low Season: Nov. 1st until Feb. 28th, excluding holidays listed above.
- Your reservation is confirmed with a credit card deposit equal to one night’s stay at time that reservation is made.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards.
- Balance will be charged to your credit card 7 days prior to your stay.
- Cancellations with more than 7 days notice are subject to a $20 fee. Cancellations with less than 7 days cancellation notice are nonrefundable, but we will refund any room nights that we are able to re-book, minus a $20 cancellation fee.
- Smoking outside only. No candles or open flames in rooms please.
- Check in time is 4-6PM, or by prior arrangement. Please give us a call if your plans change so we are sure to be available to personally greet you on your arrival.
- Check out time is 11AM. We can store bags for afternoon flights.
- We have a small dog in our private quarters. Sorry, no other pets please.
- School age children (4 and up) are welcome. We will include a toy basket for you to borrow for your room.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase in any amount.
- For Transportation Options to/from SeaTac Airport see our Directions tab
- We understand that accidents happen. If you accidentally cause damage, please let us know right away. We pride ourselves on keeping guest rooms and their contents in good working condition. However, we may ask you to pay for damage that exceeds normal wear and tear.
- To make a reservation: please call toll free at 866-355-8700 or e-mail your request to email@example.com. or Visit our on-line booking area via button on top of page