Eagle's View Bed and Breakfast
Sound View Room
You occupy the left wing of the house with the Sound View Room and your total private living area is (27' x 10'). It includes your room (15' x 10') with a Queen Size bed. This is a small room with a big view. This area also includes a private entry hall, and (8' x 8') bathroom. The room also has a small writing desk, VCR, DVD, and towels for the Infrared Sauna outside. We have provided a selection of soft, thin, fluffy, and contoured pillows to help you get a good night's sleep. You will also find games, maps and books of tourist interest and a Bible in the nightstand drawers. You have the choice of high speed wired or N-wireless internet in your room. We have a guest laptop available if you need to print your boarding passes or surf the net. You have your own heat and air-conditioning controls to select the temperature that is just right for you. You also have a quiet attic fan that makes for a perfect sea breeze across your bed with an open window.
Your private bathroom has a jetted Jacuzzi tub shower combination, Keurig coffee/tea/hot chocolate maker, hair dryer, magnifier mirror, soaps shampoos, bath grains, & bottled water. The Jetted Jacuzzi tub has the optional heated pump so you can stay toasty with the bubbles on.
Sound View Room ($179 winter rates) ($199 summer rates) max 2 people
Garden View Room
This room is the larger room (14' x 37') with a King size bed and maximum occupancy of 2 people. It has a full kitchen, laundry facilities, private bathroom, private entry, HDTV, writers desk, dining table, and mood lighting. It also has a Captains Platform bed with drawers, a closet with an ironing board and iron, an interior stairway to the main floor, and wired or wireless high speed internet. There is a closet under the stairwell with bathrobes, beach towels for the Infrared Sauna, an assortment of pillows from thick to thin and contoured to fluffy. You also have the option of baseboard heat or you can use the remote controlled gas fireplace for romance. If it gets hot in the summer we have air-conditioning available for you as well. The floor tiles in the kitchen and bathroom are heated so your toes stay warm and toasty at night.
We have three ways to visit upstairs from the Garden View Room. Behind the dresser is a stairwell leading upstairs which can take you upstairs in the morning. We also have the deck stairs to the main deck or you can use the walkway along the side of the house up to the front door or the Sound View Room if you have problems with stairs.
You can reach your main entry from the car and there are no stairs involved. The walkway continues below down a short path to a sitting area surrounded by 12 foot cedar hedges offering a very private and amazing view of the Puget Sound, Olympic Mountains and the Public beach park below. The entry door has a combination lock so no need for keys.
The main shower head is higher than normal for those tall people and the extra shower head is available for those who want more control of the water direction. There are shower insets for soap and shampoos and other of your personal items. The floor is heated when you step out!
Garden View Room ($179 winter rates) ($199 summer rates) max 2 people
Rates & Policies
- A $25 Non-refundable fee for processing and receiving a Confirmation Letter will be applied.
- This $25 dollars will be credited back to your account when checking in.
- If you cancel within 7 days prior to your stay, or are a no show, your credit card will be charged for the full amount unless another guest can be secured for that time period. There are no refunds on early departures.
RULES AND REGULATIONS YOU AGREE TO:
- Check in time is 3:00PM. You can check you bags in early if you coordinate with us.
- If you are checking in after 3:00PM let us know so we can be here to let you in.
- Check out time is 11:00AM - a half day rate may be available if you have a late flight out.
- Gourmet hot breakfast is served at 8:30AM
- A hearty cold breakfast can be arranged for early departures.
- NO open flames, candles, aromatherapy oils, or heavy odor/scent producing products.
- NO heavy drinking. If you become drunk you will be asked to leave.
- NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE. ($200 charge) There are ashtrays available outside.
- NO Pets are allowed and none live here at Eagles View B&B.
- NO Children unless they are at least 10 years old.
- The Sound View room has a maximum occupancy of 2 people.
- The Garden View room has a maximum occupancy of 2 people.