The Lake House Bed & Breakfast
Our master suite is on the main floor and features a lakefront view, private soaking tub and walk-in shower. Double doors open onto a patio. Sleeps 2 adults. $200 (Queen)
This cozy room is located on the main floor with a flower garden view. A private bath is adjacent to your room with an elegant clawfoot tub and shower. Sleeps 1 adult. $120
This sunny room is located upstairs and features a sweeping lake view and vantage point to catch the sunrise. A private bath is located just outside your door. Sleeps 2 adults. $160 (Queen)
- To help us maintain a healthy enviroment for everyone, including the bald eagle, beaver and river otters, we ask you to observe the following house rules:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on or around the premises, including the yard and dock. And no burning candles in the rooms.
- Water is a precious natural resource even in the Pacific Northwest. Please use it wisely.
- To enjoy the wildlife, please allow them to graze in the greenspaces, keeping your distance and noise to a minimum.
- Sorry, no pets. But we can provide names of some local kennels in the area.
- There is a rowboat available to take out and enjoy the waterfront view from the lake. Just ask Darlene for the details, oh yes—and the oars!
- Coffee is available at 7:30 AM and breakfast at 9 AM. Got an early start? These times can be adjusted earlier if needed.
- In/Out Times: Checkout is at 11 AM; Check-in is after 3 PM.
- The Lake House can accommodate 5 guests total. There are 3 rooms; 2 with queen beds and 1 with a twin bed.
- Our goal at the Lake House is to provide an enviroment where our guests can relax and enjoy the tranquility of its natural setting and partake in a homemade organic breakfast.
- We look forward to your stay and welcome your comments and suggestions. Thank you!