A Cottage Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast
You will enjoy this spacious and elegant suite with King Size Bed and luxurious large private bath in/suite with marble Jacuzzi for two, and separate double shower. Whether you're looking for romance or solitude, the Garden Suite with its picturesque view of Cottage Creek, is truly a favorite honeymoon suite or quiet getaway. The Master Bath has a wonderful view of flower gardens and wildlife pond/ gazebo. A microwave oven and mini refrigerator available in this room, as well as free wireless internet connection.
The Rose Room is decorated in various shades of white and soft pink Laura Ashley wallpaper, a quilt with soft pink roses and mint green ivy with coordinating window coverings. A beautiful stenciled garland of roses and ivy, created by our daughter Nancy, border this elegant room with the rose-carved antique Queen Size Bed. A Private bath across the hall, and a magnificent view of Cottage Creek make this room a cozy and enjoyable place to retreat. Wireless internet connection.
Fleur de Ly Room
The Fleur de Ly Room is decorated in various shades of earth tones and accented by the Fleur de Ly symbol. Only room with a natural gas fireplace. This room has a beautifully tiled shower and a balcony. Wireless internet connection available.
The Stephanotis Room offers a marvelous view from the balcony by day, or for romantic starlit night. A real favorite for Honeymoons or extended stays, this room offers space galore, with gabled windows, and sky lights for a light and airy feeling. Extras include - Private bath, jetted tub, Queen Size Bed, twin bed, TV, VCR, triple dresser, phone and mini-refrigerator. You might just catch sight of an unsuspecting blue heron or other wildlife visiting the creek or the pond (3rd person $20 extra). Free wireless internet connection.
Soft blue wall paper and white lace valances cast a Victorian glow to the Blue Heron Room, and the Queen Size Brass Bed, antique nightstands, and oak secretary create a special touch of traditional beauty. A private bath, a table for two, and a splendid view of the wildlife pond and gazebo make this room one of the favorites. Exceptional view of the gardens! Wireless internet connection available.
- Your hosts offer a smoke-free environment inside with a designated smoking area outside under covered patio
- Check In time (Earliest) - 4:00 p.m. - late arrivals can be arranged
- Check Out time - 11:00 a.m.
- Due to guest allergies and garden maintenance, we cannot accommodate pets of any kind
- Two night minimum, unless you are flexible and can take any of the rooms available
- Sorry, we do not have handicap facilities
- We do not have guest rooms on the main level
- All rooms are accessed by stairs only
- Visa, Master Charge, AE, Check,or Cash are accepted to hold reservations
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival date
- If less than 7 days, and if the date can be filled, only a processing fee of $15 will be charged
- If the reservation date cannot be filled, a processing fee of $15.00 plus 1 night stay will be charged to your credit card
- "No Shows" will result in forfeiture of the entire amount due
- We are a small business, so please give us as much notice as possible if you plan to cancel
- A 14 day notice or more would be much appreciated
- All rates subject to Washington State Retail Sales Tax, and are subject to change
- Gift Certificates are available
- A 2 night minimum is required for gift certificates