The Roaring River Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
The Roaring River Bed and Breakfast is situated on 2.6 Acres on the Middle Fork of the Snoqualmie River outside of North Bend, Washington. It has spectacular views of the river, mountains, forests, and occasional wildlife. The wonderful sound of the river is constant and will lull you into a blissful sleep each evening.
Depending on availability, there are five rooms to choose from, each with its own charm. All rooms have private entrances, televisions, Wireless Internet Access, baths with showers, sitting areas, and decks. Some rooms also have in-room Whirpools and fireplaces. One room even has a Sauna! Warm breakfast baskets will be delivered to the door each morning.
All rooms have wireless internet access!
"Such a beautiful place, the view is breathtaking."
"Lovely, Lovely place!!"
"This was an absolutely wonderful experience."
"We haven’t been this relaxed in a very long time."
"The room is delightfully done & so unique, but the setting is awesome."
"Thank you for the delicious hot breakfast delivered to the door."
The following list are just a few of the exciting places you can visit while staying at our Bed and Breakfast.
- Sight Seeing (within 20 to 30 Minutes travel time)
- Hiking, Biking, & Other Recreation
- Fly Fishing & Fishing Guide Services
- Golf (six courses nearby)
- Skiing (30 minutes to great downhill and cross country)
- Biking trails
- Shopping - Quaint shops, antique malls and factory outlets just minutes away
- Snoqualmie Valley Railroad & The Northwest Railway Museum
- Factory Stores At North Bend
- Skiing and Mountaineering Services in North Bend
- Twin Peaks Festival
- Isadora's Books & Cafe