River Haus in the Pines
The Eagle Creek Room
Awaken to the towering majesty of Icicle Ridge right from your pillow. Red leather easy chairs face the power of the river by day and the glowing warmth of the fireplace by night. Relax in the afternoon sunshine on your private balcony as the river tumbles over rocks below.
The Big Meadow Creek Room
The Big Meadow Creek Room is warm, bright and cozy, filled with antiques and yet comfortably accommodating. Morning and afternoon sunshine spill onto your private balcony where deck chairs await. Perfect rest for your mind and body while enjoying beautiful views of Mountain Home and Wedge Mountain.
The Icicle Creek Room
The Icicle Creek Room is the ideal place to while away the day or relax after a refreshing day on the hills or the river. Recliners invite stimulating views in complete comfort. A custom carved headboard by "Sticks" beautifully illustrates summer to winter and morning to night. Scenic mountains and the whimsical "Life Instructions" are detailed in rich color. Your private deck offers a sunny view of the beach below.
Rates and Policies
- $189 - $250 per night depending on the number of nights you are staying.
- Two night minimum stay may apply.
- Three night minimum stay may be applicable for festival weekends or holidays.
- Single night stays may be available although we must warn you it might be hard to leave after only one night!
- A confirmation will be sent by email or post.
- River Haus in the Pines is a completely smoke free environment for adults.
- We are unable to accommodate your pets.
- Cancellations significantly affect us, so please, don't cancel. If you must postpone your visit, reach us by telephone 14 days prior to your intended stay to avoid charges. Allow 30 days for holidays and festivals. If a cancellation is unavoidable, and your reservation is less than 14/30 days away we will attempt to rebook your room. If your short notice cancellation cannot be utilized for other guests you will be responsible for the unused nights