Cozy Rose Bed & Breakfast
Wow doesn't even begin to describe this newly built romantic suite. The view is incredible! Italian furniture, king bed, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in tiled shower, flat screen satellite television, VCR/DVD, and Sirus music.
Villa Vista Jacuzzi Suite: "Little French Hide-a-way"
Wake up surrounded by luxury in your beautiful canopied bed. Enjoy your own roof top deck! This suite features a private entrance, French doors, satellite music, a large flat screen TV, refrigerator, and microwave. This suite also has a living room with a fireplace. In the morning, a full breakfast is delivered to your deck.
King Suite is the smallest suite, but it is very cozy. It includes a two person Jacuzzi, fridge, satellite TV and sirus music, and a private entrance.
New Spa Suite
Secret Garden Spa Suite is the ultimate Getaway. The Spa Suite steam shower has a Radio, ultra-lighting, aromatherpy and multi shower heads for massage. Next try the Air tub designed for couples to both benefit with a relaxing lumbar to lean back and finally unwind. This Suite has a private winding sidewalk to your own private entrance through French doors and deck. Enter to find a King size Canopy Bed, romantic fireplace, 42" flat screen TV & Sirus Music.
The Irish House
This country cottage style house features a private outdoor hot tub for two right off your own private deck! You'll enjoy a living room, dining room, bathroom, satellite TV, and music. The big outdoor deck overlooks the vineyards, flowers, and expansive green yards.
"Imagine a little house out of Ireland in the countryside." The Irish House now hosts a new apple green kitchen with bar, with adjoining bathroom, a large flat screen plasma TV with Sirus music TV, and new leather furniture.
*Because the Irish house is often rented as corporate long term housing, there is a possibility of being moved to another romantic suite.
Rates & Policies
- Open: All year.
- Weekend rate is $189.00 to $225.00 per night. Daily, Weekly and monthly rates available.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Gift certificates are available.
- We reserve the right to move your reservation to another room with equal amenities, due to overstayers.
- Reservations are recommended in advance with credit card number by phone. Please call Toll free: (800) 575-8381 or local: (509) 882-4669.
- A two night minimum stay on weekends, holidays.
- New! Serving Tuscan Style Artesian Dinner for Two. Add it to your stay when you make a reservation.
- Payment: Visa and MasterCard now accepted. Personal checks and cash also accepted.
- Cancellation Policy: All cancellations are subject to a $25.00 handling fee. Cancellation notice must be received at least 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date, otherwise the entire amount is due. We will make every effort to re-rent the room(s) within the 14-day time frame; if successful, then the entire amount will be refunded. Since we do not overbook, the Inn must have 100% occupancy on the days reserved. Thank you for respecting these policies as they insure our success in managing a small country inn. Please no cancellations by e-mail accepted!
- Check-in: 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. or by arrangement
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- No pets, please.
- Children over 10 by pre-arrangement.
- Shoe policy: No shoes in rooms (because of the fruit tree stains).
- The Inn is perfume free and all cleaning products are scent free.