Bird's-Eye View Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Your hosts, Jody and Darryl Smith, invite you to experience casual elegance at the Bird's-Eye View Bed and Breakfast. It's location, between Silverdale and Bremerton, makes for an ideal destination for exploring Kitsap County, as well, as day trips to Seattle and the Olympic Peninsula.
Great care has gone into creating a welcoming, cozy and comfortable atmosphere, full of generous hospitatility. The Inn has 3 guest rooms, each with private baths. The suites are decorated with warmth, imagination, and attention to detail, featuring private balconies, fireplaces, private baths and luxurious beds and linens.
Bird's-Eye View offers the perfect setting for a relaxing and memorable experience in Washington's Kitsap County.
- Central location between Silverdale and Bremerton.
- Beautiful rooms with fireplaces, private baths & claw-foot tubs.
- Olympic Mountain panoramic views.
- Wireless Internet throughout.
The Inn has several welcoming places to curl up with a book or loved one. The cozy warmth of this whimsical getaway creates a retreat of peace and quiet.
Breakfast is a memorable event with China, crystal, sterling, fine linens, flowers, candles and soothing music. Delicious homemade breakfast includes meats from the local butchers, as well as entrees with home grown fruits, berries, herbs, and edible flowers. Complimentary beverages will always be available.
The great room has an attached library with a one of a kind stone fireplace, beamed ceiling, leather furniture, braided rugs, and a bay window framing the panoramic view of the Olympic Mountain Range. Wireless internet is available throughout the inn.
Kitsap County is known for its spectacular beauty and bountiful attractions.
- Guests receive complementary guest passes to the Bremerton Tennis and Athletic Club, which is only a half mile from the Inn. Enjoy tennis, racketball, cardio and weighs plus the swimming pool.
- Enjoy one of our community events, visit www.visitkitsap.com/events to see what's happening during your stay.
- Kayak along the shoreline of scenic Port Orchard Bay
- Tour the USS Turner Joy on the Bremerton waterfront. The USS Turner Joy is a refurbished Vietnam-era destroyer that is now a floating museum operated by the Bremerton Historic Ships Association. The tour also includes a Vietnam POW memorial.
- Golf at McCormick Woods, Gold Mountain, Rolling Hills, White Horse or Trophy Lake golf courses. View www.visitkitsap.com to learn about other area golf courses.
- Take the ferry to Seattle to see the ballet and other Seattle attractions.
- Explore the Keyport Naval Undersea Museum.
- Enjoy a scenic boat trip aboard Kitsap Harbor Tours.
- Elandan Gardens The simple pleasure of Bonsai trees over one thousand years old await you at Elandan Gardens.
- Kitsap County Historical Society Museum has one of the finest collections of historic photographs in the area.
For more information on the area and things to do visit: