Mt. Rainier Cabins at Three Bears Lodge
Table Of Contents
These are the Mt. Rainier cabins you've been daydreaming about!
Escape to Mount Rainier National Park and then enjoy the privacy and mountain ambiance of one of our seven luxury Mt. Rainier cabins. Our Mt. Rainier lodging provides the perfect base camp for exploring the crown jewel of the Pacific Northwest. At each of our seven Mount Rainier cabins, we work hard to spoil you and exceed your expectations with thoughtful details and full amenities.
Discover the bliss of our Mount Rainier Lodging, your new favorite mountain retreats!
Voted Best Cabins in the Evening Magazine/King5 News Best of the Northwest Escapes contest in 2010! Top 3 in 2011 and 2012!
We have seven vacation cabin rentals perfect for couples, groups or families with kids seeking lodging near Mount Rainier National Park near Ashford Washington. Our vacation homes accommodate 2 - 22 guests and each cabin is located on separate and private lots within minutes of the Paradise entrance to Mount Rainier National Park near Ashford WA.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Cozy king and queen beds
- Luxurious linens,feather pillows and comforters
- Large screen TVs with 75+ title movie libraries
- XBox and board games for all ages
- Pool Tables at three cabins
- WIFI at all seven cabins
- Large private hot tubs
- Outdoor BBQ and fire pits
- Washer and dryer
- Free Belgian Waffles and Starbucks Coffee
- Children of all ages are welcome at six of our cabins
- We have 4 Dog Friendly Cabins!
Our goal is to pamper you with thoughtful details for a relaxing stay.
Our vacation rental cabins provide a peaceful and comfortablebase camp foryour Mount Rainier Vacation. Take your pick and request a reservation.
Rainier Lodging Guest Reviews
What an awesome place! The Dancing Bear Lodge and Mount Rainier! Coming all the way from Toledo, OH, we so appreciated the mountains, wildlife, and awe-inspiring views!! It was so nice to have a great place to come back to after a day filled with hiking. Our teams loved the pool table, movies, hot tub, and fire pit. The moms loved the "stocked" kitchen and laundry room. The dads loved the fire pit and grills. You thought of everything!
Jim, Gina, Max, Margeaux, Mitchell, Paul, Karen, Kevin & Kelsey of Toledo, OH
My husband of 18 years surprised me with a two night stay here. It was the most wonderful experience of my life. This cabin will forever be known as my 'cabin of happiness.'
Thank you - we fell in love all over again. Melissa & Brandon
We have tried 5 different cabins near Mt. Rainier over the last few years and this one is the best for our family by far! Our girls loved playing house in the closet downstairs. We went snowshoeing at Paradise and saw Mt. Rainier in the sunshine - a perfect view! We look forward to coming back again & again! Loren, Keith, Ava, and Emma
I love it! The animals in the toy bin were so much fun! Me and my sister spent the whole morning playing with them. It's the awesomeist place ever!! Ava, age 7 and Emma, age 5
Gorgeous cabin! We enjoyed a wonderful anniversary weekend here and it turned out to be the perfect place for my boyfriend to propose! Thank you for the wonderful vacation! Sarah & Greg
Wow, what a great spot - so hidden away and relaxing with absolutely everything you could need to make your stay easy! Had such a great stay, loved every minute of it - only wish we could stay longer. So glad to roads were open and we could make it up to Paradise to go snowshoeing - breathtaking!
Really hope we can return one day soon. Thank you for all your thought that has gone into making this place so special. Pippa, Mike, and Tara
This place is very quiet & cozy... wish we could have spent more time! Everything was well kept and you can tell much thought was put into all the small details. Thank you so much! Hope we'll be able to come back soon. Sha Sha & Vic
I could not have picked a more beautiful place to spend our 20-year wedding anniversary! We loved everything about the Three Bears Lodge! The hot tub surrounded by the beautiful forest, your very comfortable beds, you left no stone uncovered to make our stay perfect! Thanks again! Doug and Roberta of Buckley, WA
We recently rented the Three Bears Lodge for a family celebration, and we were more than pleasantly surprised with the quality of our experience! The cabin itself was so well appointed and clean, the six of us were simply amazed! We walked in and instantly felt like we were "home." We enjoyed the hot tub, BBQ'd steaks, had a camp fire, and enjoyed the waffles my son-in-law cooked for breakfast! The dog run ended up actually being more like a "dog park" and even the dogs enjoyed the celebration! We have already booked our second trip for November. These guys really know what they are doing and have thought of absolutely everything. You will not be disappointed!!! Denise H.
The amenities at Three Bears Lodge are "awesome" (the description by one of our grandchildren). The facilities were spotless when we arrived and the furnishings and facilities were beyond what we had been led to expect. We were there to celebrate our 50th anniversary with our extended family and everyone had their own first choice in bedrooms. The availability of 2 washers (soap provided) and 2 dryers was especially appreciated since families had been traveling for days before and would be vacationing for a week or more after. Leaving with only clean clothes made the rest of our travels more pleasant. The location near Mt. Rainier National Park (MRNP) was the reason we booked Three Bears Lodge and we were not disappointed. Its location on a quite side road was restful and yet we had access to all of the activities of MRNP that kept us busy for 4 days. Our only regret is that Three Bears Lodge is about 2500 miles from where we live and it is unlikely that we will have the pleasure of staying there again. If we were closer, we would return in a heart beat. Kenneth O.
We absolutely LOVED the Three Bears Lodge! We stayed there primarily because of the reviews online and am so pleased with our stay. They exceeded our expectations in all the areas but the one thing that stood out was that the house was fully stocked as if a family lived there. Band aids, neosporin, peroxide... the kitchen has EVERYTHING so don't think you need to bring a thing except for food. We were at the Little Bears Cabin and were only about 6-8 minutes from the Mt. Rainier gate at most. The staff responded to questions about the cabin within 12 hours (I emailed 3 times and it was like that everytime!) and that won me over as well! This was the best! Virginia C.
Wow! Our expectations were exceeded with all of the comforts of home. Everything was perfect- the beds were comfy, the kitchen lacked nothing, and the Jacuzzi bathtub was spectacular. We saw 2 deer this morning and it made the trip complete. The scenery and the peace and quiet were just what we needed. There’s no place in Texas like this and we already can’t wait to come back! Amy and Aaron of Irving, TX & Herb of Renton, WA
We enjoyed being here with the cozy fireplace and clean sparkling hot tub. We really liked the upstairs bedroom and I loved the kitchen. We didn’t watch TV or movies. We just enjoyed being here. Thanks for everything.Joel and Rosemari of Hood River, OR
This is one of the best vacation spots we’ve ever stayed! Little Bears Cabin is beautiful and so well appointed. I’m sure we’ll be back again- 2 nights are too few! Thanks for everything. Jill, Kevin, Julie- Bellevue WA, Allison- New Hartford, CT, Hugh and Martie- Eugene, OR
Well guys, I have to hand it to you, this cabin was absolutely fantastic! It was really cool to be able to drive two seconds and already be at the Park, kudos on having a cabin so close!Sarah of Seattle, WA
We found your cabin comfortable, clean, organized and more than we could hope for! The hot tub was a welcome treat after Saturday’s full day of hiking. Thanks again for letting us stay in your beautiful home. Ebrahim of New York, NY
We enjoyed every minute of your delightful Mountain home. Thank you for thinking of everything. Our family was able to relax and enjoy our time together. Mount Rainier was spectacular and we did some great hiking. Next time we’ll plan to stay longer! The Pedroza Family of Portage, MI
What a charming place! You really have something special here. We came up for my husband’s birthday, just for one night. I look forward to bringing my children here and staying longer! Everything was perfect! Angie & Jeff of Seattle, WA
We had a wonderful Labor Day stay here, with long hikes and horseback riding by day, and delicious meals cooked on the grill by evening. We enjoyed making s’mores out back under starlight and a warm fire. The sleeping accommodations were great. There’s nothing like the feel of a rustic lodge to sweeten the atmosphere. DVD’s, books and TV provided entertainment at times, but it was more the forest ambiance that made the stay unforgettable. Thanks so much. We’ll definitely be telling our friends about this perfect getaway spot! Nikki, Elaine, Joe, Phil, Paul, Steve, and Don of CA, MA, & WA
Don’t know about Goldilocks, but we find the Three Bears Lodge “Just Right!” This place is a class act. Clean and with a very nice décor, great kitchen with top tools and appliances- ditto the bath and laundry. The place even smells good! Three cheers for the Three Bears! The Hoffmans of Austin, TX and Seattle, WA
We celebrated our 12th anniversary and even though we have been to Maui, Lincoln City, and other nice retreats, we have never had such a peaceful, relaxing anniversary! The Clarks of Graham, WA
Thank you so much for sharing your special place with us. It rained most of the time, but we didn’t mind staying in. My husband especially enjoyed the Xbox and I enjoyed long hours reading in the loft. We enjoyed two fantastic meals on the grill and ate them by candlelight. Thanks again for such a romantic experience. Lisa and Justin of Eureka, CA
We booked our reservation online - so you never know. But your home is awesome! You have thought of everything. The only thing wrong with your place is that it’s not closer to Kansas City! We are already planning a trip back! Gene & Shirley of Platte City, MO
Lovely, decadent, relaxing, rejuvenating! Three Bears Lodge is a find. What a great spot for 8 harried mothers to escape to. Our cups are filled and off we go renewed. Eight Mothers from Vashon Island, WA
Three Bears Lodge is absolutely perfect! It’s like staying at a good friends house while they are out of town. We brought supplies that we didn’t need because it’s so well stocked! We live in the city and truly love our urban life, but coming here has been a wonderful break from the sounds of traffic, trains and sirens. I have no doubt that we’ll be back! Maschel & Ben
It’s so nice and cozy here! We especially love all the super cute bear pictures and pillows and stuff! Hopefully we’ll be back again! The Ohira Family of Honolulu, HI
Little Bears is the best cabin we have ever seen. It felt just like home. We came here and forgot about everything, work, school, and especially homework. It was great! Thanks again. The Laney Family of Gig Harbor, WA
Mt. Rainier National Park Activities in Ashford Washington
Ski, Climb and Explore Mt. Rainier, then relax by a fireplace or in a hot tub in one of our seven luxury cabins
Whichever season you choose to visit our Ashford cabins, our lodging provides an ideal base camp. Our seven Washington State Cabins are at the SW entrance to Mount Rainier National Park in Ashford, WA. There are hundreds of miles of hiking trails, world famous climbing opportunities, leisurely driving opportunities, and of course our Washington state cabins with hot tubs and fireplaces.
If you're looking for a family getaway with the kids or to beat the crowds to the trail head try a weekend or week long stay at our Pacific Northwest getaways.
Activities near Ashford
& Mt. Rainier WA
- Northwest Trek Wildlife Park in Eatonville, WA is a classic trip for families and children. Ride the tram, take the walking tour, hike nature trails, visit Cheney Discovery Center and much more! Children of all ages love this trip. It's also great for mobility-impaired visitors.
- Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad is an amazingly beautiful trip through our Cascade Mountains at the base of Mt. Rainier.
- EZ Times Outfitters in Ashford, WA offers horseback trail rides for adults and kids.
Free Activities Around
- Photographing the wildflowers of Paradise Meadows and Mount Rainier Photography
- Day hiking Rainier - Enjoy a day of family hiking
- Fishing near Mt. Rainier National Park in the Ashford / Nisqually Valley area. Our creekside cabins, Lazy Bears Creekside Cabin, Starry Nights by the Creek, and Cedar Cabin on the Creek, sit right on Big Creek. You can fish right from the property. Wild trout run in June and July through Ashford. Nearby lakes, including Mineral Lake and Alder Lake, also offer great fishing opportunities.
- Waterfalls - Some of the most scenic waterfalls in the Pacific Northwest can be found in the areas surrounding our Washington State cabins including Chinook Creek Falls, Comet Falls, Bloucher Falls, Fairy Falls, Little Mashel Falls, Margaret Falls, Spray Falls, Tatoosh Falls and Upper Stevens Creek Falls.
- Mount Tahoma Trails Association
- Backpacking Mount Rainier from the Park Service
- Climbing Mount Rainier from the Park Service
- Sally Johnson's Summer and Winter Mt. Rainier Guidebooks are a great resource for hikers, snowshoers, and cross-country skiiers.
Tours of Mount Rainier National Park
Near Our Ashford Lodging
- Motorbike Tours around Mount Rainier National Park, Ashford WA
- Scenic Driving Tours Take the family and kids on a drive to the park's best attractions
- Biking inside Mt. Rainier National Park
- Ranger guided tours for kids, adults, teens and families
Mount Saint Helens National Volcanic Monument
The East entrance to Mount Saint Helens National Volcanic Monument is about one hour from our Ashford cabins.
- Roads 25 and 99 provide access to the vast blown down forest and views of the legendary Spirit Lake, and are usually open from Memorial Day until snow blocks the roads.
- Cowlitz Valley Ranger Station is open to visitors daily during the summer season.
- On Forest Road 99 interpretive talks and walks bring the landscape to life for visitors and can be enjoyed at the numerous viewpoints.
- Food services and gifts are available at Cascades Peaks Viewpoint. Dining, gas, and other services are offered in nearby communities.
Winter Activities Near Ashford WA
- Snowshoeing, Cross-Country Skiing, Hot tubing in the Snow! A stay at our Washington cabins in the winter season, Thanksgiving to early April, will reward you with exercise, tranquility and beauty.
- National Park Service list of Winter Activities including guided snowshoe walks, snowboarding, backcountry skiing, sledding and snow play at Mount Rainier National Park, WA.
- Skiing the Cascade Volcanoes
- Sally Johnson's Winter Snowshoe & Ski in Ashford and Mt. Rainier is a good resource for winter trails.
There's so much to explore throughout the year at Mount Rainier National Park WA. Make our lodging in Ashford Washington your base camp for a week or a weekend filled with adventurous mountain activities!