Colonial Capital Bed & Breakfast
The James Room may be configured as a twin or King with a hand crafted bishop sleeve canopy by Fred Craver, of Lexington, NC. Come enjoy the warmth of the James Room and all Colonial Capital Bed & Breakfast has to offer its guests and visitors!
The Chesapeke Room with a Geaorge Washington spread and fish net canopy, pencil post queen bed hand crafted by Barbara's father. Come enjoy the garden view from the Chesapeake Room and all Colonial Capital Bed & Breakfast has to offer its guests and visitors!
The York Room is a hidden treasure that hosts a Turned-Post High Queen size bed that invites you to rest in ultimate luxury. This elegant room features an exceptional clawfoot bathtub to soak away the pressures of everyday life. Come enjoy the serenity of the York Room and all Colonial Capital Bed & Breakfast has to offer its guests and visitors!
Warm, inviting and romantic! The Half Tester California King bed is a world of its own. This private retreat offers a verandah where you can settle in and watch the rest of the world go by. Come see everything the Potomac room has to offer. A private full bath and relaxing sitting areas. Great for that special and romantic occasion!
Luxuriate in this cozy canopied queen size bed or move into the adjoining sitting room to view a favorite movie on the cable TV/VCR. Settle yourself in one of the dormer loveseats for a special place to relax with a beautiful view listening to beautiful music on your FM radio. This suite offers many amenities for privacy, comfort, fellowship or just plain relaxation. The only suite on the third floor offers a full bath, luxury bath robes, hairdryer and a sitting room that sleeps up to two additional guests and has its own half bath. Create your own haven and feel like you're on top of the world.
* The 3rd floor Pamlico suite is $300 per night. The single Pamlico room, with out the sitting room, is $170 per night and is only an option when the B&B is at full occupancy.
- Double occupancy room rates range from $155-$300.
- Two Room Suite rate is $300.
- Additional guests in rooms are $20 per guest, per night.
- Reduced rates apply Sunday through Thursday, January through Mid-March.
- Reservations: Can be held on most major credit cards. We DO NOT require a deposit in most circumstances. A weekend reservation requires a two night stay.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 14 days prior to your date of arrival. If you choose to cancel without giving at least 14 days notice you will be charged for the equivalent of one night stay. In the event that we are able to rebook your room, the fee will be waived.
- Check-in: Unless other arrangements are confirmed, check-in is between 3:00pm and 6:00pm. Package holders are invited to come by, park, and pickup tickets. Just let us know when.