Hidden Valley Bed and Breakfast
Years ago, this room served as a school for the local children. When you visit, enjoy the canopy bed and country feel of this welcoming room.
Enjoy the Hunting theme of the downstairs Library bedroom. This room features a mahogany king sized sleigh bed that can be separated based on the needs of your traveling party.
Curl up on the sofa and enjoy the view of the mists coming off of the mountain in the mornings.
The Garden Room provides comfort and luxury in the same room. Enjoy the queen-sized carved rose-wood bed, while the windows provides a birds eye view of the court yard garden.
We are pleased to announce the opening of our Summer Kitchen. The building was part of the set of the movie "Sommersby" and the main floor now has been remodeled to accommodate traveling companions or families. This is a separate building, allowing privacy for its guests. Pets are welcome to stay here.
Inside you will find a complete bathroom, a kitchen area, and sleeping for 2-4 people.
You will enjoy the feeling of privacy as you sit curled in front of the large fireplace, savoring your favorite beverage.
Book this guest quarters early for your hunting, fishing, or getaway weekends. $150-165 will reserve this wonderful living space for you and includes a stocked refrigerator with breakfast items.
Rates & Reservations
$130-135 a night (maximum occupancy 2 per room). A full breakfast is included in your nights stay
- $150-$190 a night (maximum occupancy 2-4 ). Breakfast items available in Summer Kitchen only
- (Summer Kitchen only) rates based on double occupancy. For parties of 2-4 guests there will be an additional fee of $10 a night/per person. Children under the age of 2 are free with paying adult
- State of Virginia and Federal tax is applicable to all rates
- Advanced registration and one nights deposit is required
- Children are welcome with prior notice ( Summer Kitchen only)
- Pets welcome with prior approval and a $5 a night per pet fee
- All U.S. credit cards accepted, Personal checks and travelers checks (in US dollars) are welcomed
Check in time:
4pm-9pm Please....advise us if a later arrival is necessary.
Check out time:
- All reservation cancellations will be charged a $25 processing fee. Your deposit will be refunded if a cancellation or change is made more than 10 days prior to the arrival date, minus a $25 processing fee
- Our Main House is closed for the season from December until April.
- The Summer Kitchen is open year around