Three bedrooms (two with queen-sized bed and one with twin beds), two baths; full kitchen/dining/sitting room with working fireplace; living room. Available year round. Rate: $150 first night; $125 thereafter. Rate includes breakfast supplies.
- Single or double occupancy
- Rates include breakfast supplies
- 9% sales and lodging taxes
- Additonal adults $20/night; children $10/night
- Two-night minimum reservation required (This does not apply to former guests) and no drop-ins or same-day reservations
- No smoking indoors -- The house is 200 years old and the fire department five miles away
- The Kitchen Cottage has a fully equipped kitchen and dining facilities
Rooms are usually ready by 3 o'clock. If you are arriving later than 6 o'clock, please call before 4 or note this when confirming your reservation.
If the room is reserved for the night after you leave, please be out by noon. Otherwise, we can be flexible.
Cash or check.
Advance reservation with deposit required. If cancelled a week or more before the reserved date, deposit will be returned; thereafter, only if the unit can be filled at the regular rate.
It is advisable to have dinner reservations in advance on weekends at local restaurants.
Kitchen Cottage only. Dogs must be caged if owners are absent. No problems so far so no damage deposit required. No special charge for pets.