The Staunton Choral Gardens Bed & Breakfast
This spacious guest room with large windows overlooks downtown Staunton, VA. It has a queen size bed, two different seating areas, and an original fireplace now equipped with electric logs.
This guest room has a queen size bed and there is an electric fireplace at one end of the room with seating to enjoy the fire.
Single bed, cable TV and wireless internet in Sydney's Room.
The Garden Room - This room overlooks the gardens and faces south. It is a charming cozy room -- queen size bed (with down featherbed) and private ensuite shower bathroom. For those allergic to down, we can remove the down from any room and substitute a plush foam.
There's a snack room at the end of the hall for guests in the main inn which has a microwave and refrigerator. We leave beverages in the refrigerator and snacks on the counter. A small bistro table in this snack room provides seating for two.
- Thick down featherbed, down comforters & pillows
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- A microwave & small refrigerator
- Separate heat pump furnishes central heat & a/c
- Choice of breakfast in main house dining room or
- "Breakfast in a Basket" delivered to your door
- Large kennel area for special 4-legged family members
- Sip a drink on the front porch or read a book in the
- lower shade garden just below The Carriage House
The Luxury Suite
This spacious suite is very special. There is a Living/Dining Room, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with clawfoot tub/shower, and this suite has a wonderful little eat-in kitchen and even a laundry room. There is a covered back porch with a table for two overlooking the backyard!!! Lots of space and privacy at the price of just a room! Walk around the corner and enjoy breakfast in the Main Inn or have our "Breakfast in a Basket" delivered to your suite the evening before.
Two original coal fireplaces with Oak mantels add charm and character to this suite. There are also mouldings, pocket doors, and beautiful wood floors.
Luxury Suite Bedroom 1
The Sunshine Suite -- a 3 bedroom suite
The Sunshine Suite -- a 3 bedroom suite ideal for families, girlfriend getaways, or anyone who needs a lot of space and privacy. You have your own living / dining room, eat-in kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, laundry room, and covered back porch. You walk around the corner to the Main Inn for breakfast or we can deliver "Breakfast in a Basket" to your suite the evening before.
Two bedrooms each have a queen bed and are very spacious. The third bedroom has 2 twin beds. The living room has a sofa, two rocking chairs, a table for two, and a TV. The kitchen has full size appliances and there is even a pantry/laundry room.
Enjoy sitting out on your private covered porch! This very spacious suite is priced at $165/ night for double occupancy and each additional person is $35/night.
This is a very charming and romantic guest room with a full-size canopy bed. There is an additional small room upstairs which has a single bed and can be booked in conjunction with this room for only $35/night. For those allergic to down, we can remove the down from any room and substitute a plush foam.
Enchanted Cottage Room
This spacious guest room with large windows overlooks downtown Staunton, VA. There is an antique queen brass bed with a luxurious down featherbed and private ensuite bathroom with tub/shower. This guest room is quite large with a sitting area in front of the fireplace as well as a table for two at the window. For those allergic to down, we can remove the down from any room and substitute a plush foam.
- We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Personal checks received 2 weeks prior to reservation, traveler's checks, and cash
- All rates subject to state and local taxes
- Check-in: 3 - 6 pm, or by prior arrangement
- Check-out: 11 am. Sunday. Check-out: 10:30 am, or 1 pm if you desire to attend church
- Please notify us of your intention to cancel at least 7 days prior to first day of reservation, and a full refund or gift certificate can be sent to you. If the cancellation is during a holiday season, a special function in this area, or during May or October, notification must be received at least 15 days prior to reservation. With shorter notice, you are financially responsible for the entire booking unless we can re-book
- Stay Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights (at the regular weekend rate), you receive a FREE 30-minute massage at one of our wonderful day spas PLUS a complimentary cheese and fruit plate. In addition, we also have discount coupons for other personal services including massage, facials, etc.
- Corporate rates available for extended stays
- Children 12 and over welcome
- Pets welcome for guests staying in Carriage House. See below.
Pets are welcome to stay in The Carriage House and we also have another pet-friendly suite at the back of the Main House with a separate entrance called The Grand Suite. Pets are not allowed in other areas of the Main House. No more than two pets may stay in one suite at a time. All pets must be house trained or litter box trained. Pets must be kept on leashes when outside and not allowed to run free. You are, of course, responsible for cleaning up after your dog. Cats must bring their own litter boxes. Please bring your petâ€™s food dishes, toys, bed for sleeping, and any other special items. We want your pet to feel comfortable. Your pet must be current with flea and tick protection. Dogs must not be left unattended in The Carriage House or The Grand Suite. You may either bring your own crate or we have a wonderful kennel area which is indoors (in the garage area) and is 4'x 6'. It is preferable that your pets not sit or lie on the furniture but if he/she is likely to do so, please bring a sheet or cover to protect our furniture. It is very considerate of you if you will have your pet groomed or at least well-combed before staying in any B&B. Any damage caused by a pet will be charged to your credit card. There is an additional $15 per day fee for each pet.
Children 12 and over are welcome at Staunton Choral Gardens Bed & Breakfast.