Maridor Bed & Breakfast
The Smyth Room
Named for the Smyth's who renamed the home "Maridor" after their two daughters Marion and Dorothy.
An elegant queen sized sleigh bed and empire chest complement the deep rich green of this room. Comfortable seating and Ralph Lauren fabrics give the room an elegant but comfortable feel. A large private bath with soaking tub and shower adjoins this room. Rate: $135
The Richardson Room
Soft ivory tones and Waverly fabrics are sure to appeal to guests who choose this room. An oversized natural cherry cannonball bed and walnut sideboard from the original house make this room an attractive selection for the guest.
A comfortable sofa and bookshelves filled with classic books provides the guest with ample seating and reading material. A renovated full private bathroom with updated fixtures adjoins the room. Rate: $135
R.H. Angell Suite
Deep rich shades of blue welcome guests to the Angell Suite. A king sized four poster rice bed and lovely cherry highboy complete the aura of elegance this suite evokes. Oriental appointments the owners have collected during trips abroad add to the ambiance of this room.
The adjoining sun porch with Chippendale sofas and ample reading material are sure to delight the guest. A private bath adjoins the suite with oversized bathtub and shower. Rate: $175
E.R. Johnson Suite
Named after the original owner of the home, this elegant suite is often chosen as the honeymoon suite.
Subtle taupe tones greet the guest and an imposing king size four poster bed creates a lasting impression for the guest. An adjoining sun porch with windows abound and ample seating further pampers the guest.
A private over-sized bathroom with soaking tub and first "wrap-around shower" in Roanoke are sure to please those who yearn for that return to yesterday. Rate: $175
Rates & Reservation Information
Imported linens and gracious surroundings assure the guests a truly pampered experience with attention given to individual needs.
- Rates range from $135 to $175 plus state and local taxes.
- Rate includes full gourmet breakfast and an evening refreshment.
- Payment is requested by cash or check only. Credit cards not accepted.
- A $50.00 deposit is required to secure the reservation.
- Refunds will be made if cancellation is received 7 days prior to the reservation.
- Pets are not permitted, but feel free to enjoy ours.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome, but limited accommodations are available.
- Arrangements can be made for a Day of Beauty at area salons: massage, manicure, facials, etc...Priced according to service
All packages are available with advance notice and must be paid in advance.
Gift Certificates - The perfect answer for memororable gift is a Maridor Gift Certificate. It would be our pleasure to host that out of town guest on your behalf. Give us a call and we will make all the arrangements. An attractive gift certificate will be sent to you for presentation.