Grace Manor Inn
The Fensterer-Davis Suite
- the largest and grandest chamber
- queen-sized, flame mahogany bedroom set from the early 1900’s
- beautiful and spacious sitting room
- Victorian sofa, chairs, desk
The Zimmermann Suite
- queen-sized cherry bedroom set
- French antique night stands
- small French desk
- two carved antique rosewood chairs
- ornately carved cornice
The Shortt Suite
- queen-sized bedroom
- claw foot lady’s dresser
- private sitting room
- comfortable sofa and overstuffed chair
- television. This suite has a small, modern bathroom with a shower.
This suite is dedicated to Tom and Patty Shortt, who lovingly restored this home to its original grandeur.
The Carriage House
Located on the same property as Grace Manor, the Carriage House is a more contemporary lodging option with blonde wooden floors, brightly painted walls and modern furniture. A third guest for an additional $35 per night. Breakfast is served in the main house.
- queen-sized, platform bed
- a desk with Internet access
- chest of drawers
- high-quality, twin-sized rollaway bed
- original claw foot tub
- shower ring
- red suede sofa
- bamboo coffee table
- custom light fixtures
- gas stove
- coffee maker
- cookware and dishes
- small wrought iron table and chairs
- view overlooking the gardens
For Reservations Check Availability and Book Online or contact us for reservations or questions via phone: 804.353.4334 or email: email@example.com
Rates: $150 - $225 per night with a two-night minimum stay Fri - Sat.
We accept single night reservations Sun - Thurs.
We also offer Corporate Rates for business travelers.
Smoking is permitted on porch areas only.
We do not accept guest pets for the comfort of future guests in your room. We will be happy to recommend a local place for you to board your pets.
We have 3 resident Yorkies. For those with allergies, please note that Yorkshire Terriers are considered allergy-free due to their lack of shedding and dander.
The Inn is not suitable for children under 17.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Check-In Time: Monday - Sunday 3:00 p.m. or by appointment. If earlier or later arrival time is anticipated, please let us know.
Checkout Time: 11:00 a.m. (Unless previous arrangements are made)
We will be serving you a multi-course, gourmet breakfast each morning of your visit. Please advise us of any allergies, or special requests.
Cancellation Policy: Payment is refunded, less a $25 deposit, if cancellation is received 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival. (Holidays and local special events dates require 30 days notice for cancellation. When the entire Inn is rented for one party, 60 days notice is required.) No-shows, early checkouts or less than the above notices will result in full charge of your scheduled stay, unless we are able to rebook the suite for those dates.
- Pristine private bathrooms
- Exquisite European linens
- Egyptian cotton towels
- Feather beds, down comforters
- Luxurious toiletries
- Fresh spring water
- Hair dryers, makeup mirrors
- Irons and ironing boards
- Televisions, CD Players
- Cozy sitting areas in you own private sitting room
- Guest phones
- High Speed Fiber Optic Internet access
- Central air-conditioning and heating throughout the inn
- The Fensterer-Davis Suite has a working fireplace
- Some Suites have DVD Players
- Complimentary In-room Coffee Service and Refrigerators
- Triple Sheeting
- Cable Television with HBO