Fleeton Fields Bed and Breakfast
The Garden Suite
This romantic suite of total elegance also offers a private garden entrance. The oversized bedroom is furnished with a four-poster bed and period antiques. Enjoy water and garden views or just relax in the separate sitting room before a cozy fire. Private bath.
The Victorian Suite
An ornate antique walnut bedroom suite sets the mood in this lovely suite. The sitting area in the bedroom overlooks the inn's gardens and the Chesapeake Bay beyond. A small attached room (originally the old nursery) is furnished with a single bed - perfect for an extra family member or friend. Private bathroom.
The Tidal Pond Suite
This two-room suite includes a separate bedroom and sitting room with a private bathroom across the hall. Relax in your private sitting room, read or watch the news, or just lookout onto the inn's manicured gardens or the Chesapeake Bay beyond. A queensize sofa bed in the sitting room can accommodate additional family or friends.
Guest Information & Policies
Beautiful suites with fresh flowers and charming antiques...
- Each room offers a queen-size bed, a mini-refrigerator and soft bathrobes.
- Guests enjoy unlimited phone, wireless internet, and DirecTV.
- Cots are available.
- Reduced rates December through March.
- Each additional room guest is $20.
- Confirmation requires a credit card number
- We welcome children and pets by special arrangements, while remaining mindful of our other guests.
- For comfort and safety, no smoking, indoors.
- Credit cards, cash and personal checks are accepted.
- Gift certificates are available.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation within 7 days prior to check-in results in a charge for the entire reservation to the credit card on file.
- Check-in is between 3:00 and 6:00 p.m.
- Check-out is by 11:00 a.m. Other times by prior arrangement.