The Inn At Tabbs Creek
The Captain's Room
Offering the best views of the water and gardens, this room has a separate sitting area, private bath, and a Tempurpedic queen size bed.
The East Billups Room
This spacious room is bright and cozy with a queen size bed, small sitting area, private bath, and views of the gardens and water.
The Tabbs Room
Our most economical room, it is nonetheless quite comfortable, and offers some beautiful garden and water views, queen size bed, small sitting area, and private bath.
The West Billups Room
Located on the west side of the house, this room offers nice views of the creek, a king size bed, small sitting area, and private bath with dual sinks.
The Chesapeake Suite
The Chesapeake Suite This luxury suite is inspired by the relaxing and calming feel of a cozy cottage along the shore. It features a King size 4 poster bed, Jacuzzi tub, private bathroom with shower, and a large sitting area for just taking it easy. A large picture window in the bedroom offers a beautiful view of the creek and woods, while the sitting room offers more water and garden views.
The East River Suite
The East River Suite Come and get swept away by the feeling of world travel and elegance that inspires this beautiful suite. Enjoy a Jacuzzi bath for two with a beautiful creekside view, and a relaxing nights rest in the King size sleigh bed. This suite also offers a private bathroom with shower, and nice size sitting area with water and garden views.
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy, and are subject to 5% VA sales tax
- Smoking is restricted to designated outdoor areas ONLY
- Sorry, no pets.
- Children over 14 are permitted, but please call to make arrangements.
- Deposits: a room deposit of 50% of total stay guarantees your reservation.
- Balance is due upon departure.
- Visa, MasterCard, and U.S. personal checks accepted.
- Cancellations: ALL cancellations before 14 days of reservation will receive a full refund of deposit minus a $35 cancellation fee. All cancellations made within 14 days of stay will receive a credit towards a future stay minus a $50 cancellation fee. Same applies for Early Departures.
- Check In time is in between 3 - 8 pm. Please call ahead if you plan on arriving later.
- Check Out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Minimum Stay: a 2-night minimum stay is required on week-ends between May 1st and October 31st. Please call for the potential for a one night stay up to 10 days in advance.