Ebenezer House Bed and Breakfast
Active Duty Service - 15% Discount
Senior Discount - 10% Discount
Return Guest Discount - 10% Discount
Montpelier Discount Special
Visit the newly restored James Madison's Montpelier while staying at Ebenezer House B & B
Purchase $16.00 discount tickets at Ebenezer House
Also good for 10% discount at Montpelier Gift Shop
Montpelier Excursion Packages
Visit in Virginia's beautiful rolling foothills amidst the miles of picturesque woods and pastures of James Madison's Montpelier. Explore the wine country, join an archaeloogical dig, or tour the mansion restoration with those who made it happen. Eat at the best restaurants and relax at the end of your day at Ebenezer House. We are just 90 minutes from Washington, D.C. or Richmond and 35 minutes from Charlottesville.
Choose from one of these five Montpelier Excursion packages, and choose Ebenezer House B & B for your reservations and everything else will be taken care of. . .good food, lodging, and wonderful activities-all for one reduced price.
Girls Getaway WeekendPrice from: $298
Relive those college days again. Meet your college roommate at the Ebenezer House. Get caught up on all latest news.
Burke Room with twin beds
Bottle of VA wine
Full country breakfast each morning
Complimentary tasting tickets to all of the nearby vineyards
Getaway GroupPrice from: $139
- A full country breakfast each morning
- Bottle of Virginia wine for your pleasure
- Complimentary wine tasting tickets to four wineries.
- Upon arrival, Cheese, crackers, fruit, and chocolate covered strawberries
Getaway Group: Suite for 4/5 people-$697/ weekend or $139 for each person plus taxes.
Burke Room with twin beds and loft plus Mellon Room, with double bed for two nights.
Visit Local Wineries & Antique Mall
- Free Wine Tasting Tickets
- A full country break breakfast provided each morning
All of these wineries are within 10 miles of the B & B. Prince Michel, Barboursville, Early Mountain Vineyards, Horton Vineyard
There are 200+ antique shops just 4.5 miles south of the B & B in Ruckersville.
Attention Civil War Buffs! Walk the Civil War Trail!
- Enjoy a great breakfast each morning
- Wine, fruit and cheese plate upon your arrival
- You can tour on your own or use the Guided Tour
Civil War Trail at Montpelier is where the Conferate soldiers camped for the winter. Tour the Gilmore Farm. George was born into slavery in 1810 and became a land owner and farmer after emancipation. FREE Every Saturday and Sunday - April -October
Virginia Breweries, Cider Houses, Distillery’s
For the Real Beer/Sprits/Cider Lovers; Central Virginia hasn’t forgotten you either. With 5 local breweries, one cider house and a distillery we’ve got you covered with your own package:
• Arrive between 4 to 6pm and be greeted in the living room during check-in with a carafe of wine and cheese & fruit plate. Or pick one of our local beers to enjoy.
• Then go up to your room and enjoy a private bottle of local wine and a box of famous Bomboy’s chocolates.
• The next morning start your day with a 5 star home cooked buffet style breakfast using (when available) local organic ingredients.
• When breakfast is over walk out the front door and start your 6hr chauffeured tour to the local breweries, cider house and distillery then return back to the Ebenezer House happy and safe.
The Real Beer/Sprits/Cider Lovers Package costs are available on our reservation page.