Federal Crest Inn Bed & Breakfast
The Magnolia Suite
Two rooms with beautiful sun room, Victorian bathroom, and cozy gas log fireplace make this a truly sumptuous suite. Federal red and blue complement the magnificent magnolia blossoms that adorn this suite with a queen-sized carved poster bed, marble antique dresser, fireplace, and private Victorian bath. An additional cozy sun room offers intimate privacy to unwind with a book or television.
"You may want to refer to this room as the "magnificent" instead of the 'Magnolia' due to its wonderful aura. What a wonderful treasure this lovely home is, especially at Christmas!" Mary & John- Arlington, VA
The Bird's Nest
This lovely room features an antique double bed and sitting area. It is offered as a suite with either The Dogwood or The Willow and has a connecting door to each of these rooms. The shared bath can be entered from the hallway without disturbing the occupants of the main room of the suite. This room cannot be rented alone.
The Willow Bedroom
Romantic gas log fireplace, new private bathroom with shower, and turn-of-the-century walnut bedroom furniture with a carved armoire make this one of our coziest rooms. Serenity and peace abide within this warm room with willow tree decor focusing on greens and dried flowers. An antique walnut bedroom suite has been modified to accommodate a queen-size bed with an extra firm mattress. This lovely room also offers a fireplace, a spectacular walnut armoire, mountain views, and a modern private bath. Need more room for your family? Reserve The Bird's Nest as a second connecting bedroom.
"With extensive 'B&B'ing' under our belt, we believe that Federal Crest rates as one the best! We can't wait to spend more time with you in the future." Tom & Debi (Federal Express Pilots) - Memphis, TN.
Cozy gas log fireplace, spacious private bathroom with shower, and a lovely view of Old Lynchburg. Yards and yards of white lace surround the iron, queen-size canopy bed. Pink and white dogwood blossoms make this a romantic honeymoon-type setting or just a Victorian memory. The warm glow from the gorgeous fireplace reflects in the walnut marble dresser mirror. This room boasts a private bath and view of historical Federal Hill from the two windows. Visit us and see why "The Dogwood" is a favorite choice.
"Staying in my grandmother's room was a real treat and I'm so happy with what you're doing with Nannie's house. It was always full of people when I was growing up and now it is again. I think she would approve." Elizabeth - Texas
The Blue Spruce Suite
This two-room suite boasts a large sitting room that can double as an office. It has a new bathroom with romantic whirlpool tub and hand-painted murals. Perfect for the business traveler or honeymoon couple.
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the special touches you provided to make our honeymoon a memorable weekend. By the way, the Jacuzzi is big enough for two!" Cathy & Mark- Chapel Hill, N.C.
Shades of blue blend with Battenburg white lace to invite special guests to enjoy the mahogany canopy queen bed. Share the romantic atmosphere in the Jacuzzi corner bathtub as the lights dim on the wall mural of Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. An additional large enclosed porch complete with lounge furniture and television embellishes this suite.
- Receipt of one night deposit will hold a reservation with balance due upon arrival
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Traveler's Check are acceptable as well as personal check or cash
- Cancellations must occur 10 days prior to your visit (May & October, 20 days) to receive a refund
- If less than 10 (20) days notice, the deposit will be refunded provided the room(s) can be rebooked for the entire reserved dates
- Corporate Discounts: Available to the business traveler Sunday through Thursday
- Check-in Time: 3-6 p.m. unless otherwise requested
- Check-out Time: 11 a.m. (Prefer a little earlier on Sunday because of church)
- Pets: Leave yours at home, enjoy our Jack Russell puppy, Jackie
- Children: 10 years or older (We promote a quiet, adult atmosphere)
- Smoking: Outside only, please
- Quiet time: Especially after 10 PM, please