MayneView Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
A Shenandoah Valley ~ Luray VA bed and breakfast, the MayneView B&B is situated on 3 lovely Shenandoah Valley Virginia acres with breathtaking mountain views and offers cozy, comfortable accommodations. Originally built in 1865 as a hunting lodge by the co-discoverer of Luray Caverns, the building operated as a station for the underground railroad at the close of the Civil War.
Nestled between the Shenandoah National Park and the George Washington National Forest, we provide five guest bedrooms, all with private baths/showers and three with fireplaces. A delicious, complete breakfast is served each morning. The scenery can be appreciated from our spacious front porch or our 4 person hot tub on our spacious deck, while you enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages.
Free Wireless Internet Access Available
Located in the heart of Virginia's lush Shenandoah Valley, the MayneView is situated on 3 lovely acres with breathtaking mountain views and offers cozy, comfortable accommodations. We are family friendly (Check with us about children under 6 years of age) and pet friendly. The MayneView is located near all attractions of the Shenandoah Valley, just minutes from hiking, fishing, golf, canoeing and skiing. The MayneView is an ideal base for those exploring the area's many tourist attractions, including the world famous Luray Caverns, Wineries, The New Market Battlefield, Shenandoah National Park, as well as numerous antique shops and country auctions. Book one of our Special Packages and let us do the arranging while you sit back, relax and enjoy the view.
A Full Breakfast is served in the dining room daily and generally includes: Breakfast casseroles, Waffles, French Toast, Cereal, Fresh fruit & juice, Muffins, Home baked coffee cakes, Quiche, Sausage, Fruit Cobbler, Fruit Parfaits. Breakfast is served at 8:30 am or by special arrangement. Coffee and Tea are available for self serve prior to breakfast. We accommodate special dietary needs with advanced notice. Guinevere Double Bed & Private Bath In Hall $105 - $117 per night Merlin Queen Bed, Private Bath in Suite $120 - $133 per night Morgana Two Twins / King, Bath in Suite $120 - $133 per night Pen Dragon King Size Bed, Private Bath in Suite $130 - $144 per night Sir Lancelot Queen Bed, Private bath in hall $115 - $128 per night Reservation Policies
- Children Welcome - $10 extra with bed setup and breakfast
- Reservations are held with one night's deposit, which is refundable if cancellation is made in accordance with our cancellation policy.
- Cancellation policy: Please let us know by 6 pm, 5 days ahead if you must cancel to receive a full refund. If it is less time than that, we will gladly refund your money if we rebook your room. If not, we will send you a gift certificate for you or a friend to use within 6 months.
- The MayneView is a non-smoking inn. Smoking allowed on porch only.
- Please call for reservations or additional information. We look forward to having you join us.
- For reservations in excess of 5 rooms, we will be happy to refer you to other local establishments.
- There is a small pet on premises!
- Pets allowed: $10 per day extra. All pets must go out with owners. No pets left alone in room.
- Check-In After 3 pm or by arrangement
- Check-out 11:00 am
- 10% Discounts for AAA, AARP, Military, Multi Night Stays.
- Visa, Discover, MasterCard, Amex Accepted!