The Inn at Meander Plantation
Virginia Wine Country PackagePrice from: $575
- 2 nights lodging in one of our elegant guest rooms or suites
- A beautiful fruit and cheese tray and a bottle of Virginia wine on arrival
- Chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of Virginia Méthode Champenoise
- A picnic for two on the day of your choosing
- Gourmet breakfast each morning
- Our special three course en suite dinner available Sunday through Wednesday
- $575 for two persons, based on double occupancy. Or choose to stay Wednesday and Thursday, forego the 3-course en suite dinner on Wednesday, and instead enjoy our fantastic 4-course dinner, with wine pairings included, on Thursday for an additional $100.
Virginia: the hottest new wine country (as proclaimed by Southern Accents Magazine and CNN travel) is the 4th largest producer of wine in the United States.
Virginia vintners are producing award winning wines that compete on both the national and international levels. The Inn at Meander Plantation’s Virginia wine list is arguably the most comprehensive in the world. Owners Suzanne and Suzie will share their favorite wines and favorite wineries during this fantastic 2 night package. They’ll give you maps, brochures and insider information to the best wines in the state.
This all-inclusive package, available Sunday through Wednesday, includes:
(some restrictions apply)
Father of the Constitution PackagePrice from: $605
- 2 nights lodging in one of our elegant guestrooms
- Bountiful Full breakfast each morning
- Fruit and Cheese Tray and bottle of Virginia wine on arrival
- 3-course French Dinner Basket for two
- 2 tickets to James Madison’s Montpelier
- 10% discount at the Montpelier Gift Shop
- Picnic lunch for two
- Applicable taxes
Take advantage of our proximity to Montpelier, a top Virginia attraction, with this unique bed and breakfast getaway package. It’s a once-in-a-life-time opportunity to experience the rebirth of a national treasure!
Montpelier, home of our 4th President and “Father of the Constitution,” is being restored to the home that James and Dolley Madison knew in the 1820s. The 2750 acre National Trust for Historic Preservation property is less that 15 minutes from The Inn at Meander Plantation and this restoration is a must-see for history lovers and Patriotic Amercians.
Our All-inclusive package is available on Sunday through Wednesday and includes:
$605 based on double occupancy Or choose to stay Wednesday and Thursday, forego the 3-course French Dinner Basket on Wednesday, and instead enjoy our fantastic 5-course dinner, with wine pairings included, on Thursday for an additional $100.
Pets Welcome PackagePrice from: $450
- Two nights lodging in one of our elegant pet-friendly guest rooms
- Pets stay free; normal pet fee waived
- Yummy Meander-made dog treats on arrival
- Gourmet 3-course Dinner Basket for 2 humans one of the nights of your stay
- Full breakfast each morning, with seating on the back porch so your puppy can join you, when weather permits
- Gourmet picnic for the humans, with a little something for the puppy, for the day of your choice
Pet owners love to travel with their pets. After all, what’s a getaway without your best friend? So pack the pooch (or kitty or bunny or hedgehog … okay, you get the picture) and head for the country where our 80 acres offer lots of room for exploration and new adventures together. Our pet-friendly rooms all offer easy outside access.
Our Pets Welcome Package, available Sunday through Wednesday, includes:
$450, plus taxes Or choose to stay Wednesday and Thursday, forego the 3-course Dinner Basket on Wednesday, and instead enjoy our fantastic 5-course dinner, with wine pairings included, on Thursday for an additional $100.
Celebration PackagePrice from: $175
- Festive balloon bouquet
- Fresh flower arrangement in take-home vase
- A bottle of our house Virginia wine (Choose from blush, pinot grigio, chardonnay, pinot noir, merlot or cabernet sauvignon; sparkling wine also available)
- Cheese and fruit tray
- Decorated 8-inch celebration cake
Celebrating a birthday, anniversary or any special occasion? We’ll get the party started for you, with celebration essentials waiting in your room when you arrive. The package, added to the price of any room you choose to book, includes:
$175, plus tax. Requires 48 hour notice, please.
Just for the Two of You Elopement Package
- Bride’s bouquet of fresh flowers
- Groom’s boutonnière
- Certificate of Vows
- Wedding cake for two
- Photo CD
- Romantic dinner for two
Total Elopement package is $750 plus room.
Our elopement package is designed to make your elopement a very special wedding day just for the two of you. When you arrive at the Inn you’ll choose from the many possible sites for your ceremony and check into your elegant accommodation. We’ll take care of everything else.
We’ll make arrangements for a wedding officiate licensed in Virginia to perform your ceremony including a bouquet for the bride (roses and/or fresh flowers with ribbon wrapped stems) and a boutonnière for the groom.
Then your reception will include a beautiful linen covered table with a white wedding cake for two, flowers, a silver champagne bucket with a bottle of champagne and two flutes from which to toast your lovely day.
Then after you’ve rested, our fantastic 4-course candlelight dinner will be served at 7:00 p.m.
You’ll spend the night in a lovely guestroom and then awake to a full breakfast the next morning.
To finish off the memories, we’ll take photographs of your ceremony, the kiss, the toasts, the cake cutting, the two of you at dinner and other candid moments. We’ll put these on CD for you.
(All Inn policies and some restrictions may apply as is availability of a marriage officiate. Wedding guests are an additional charge. )
Massage PackagePrice from: $95
Relaxing, revitalizing massage is available to all guests with at least 24 hours notice. Our professional massage therapist will set up in your Virginia wine country guestroom for a one hour massage. $95
In-Room Add-OnsPrice from: $30
Dozen Roses $65 One dozen roses waiting in your romantic Virginia wine country guestroom, in a vase for you to take home. A beautiful, fragrant addition to your room. 24 hours notice is required for the florist to prepare your flowers.
The Romantic $145 1 Dozen roses, a bottle of chilled champagne, fine chocolates and a cheese and fruit tray waiting in your Virginia wine country guestroom when you arrive will make her eyes light up. A must have for a truly romantic weekend. 24 hours notice is required.
Cheese & Fruit Tray $30 A silver tray piled high with various fine cheeses, crackers and fruit. A welcoming and relaxing treat for the road weary. At least 2 hours notice is required for the chef to prepare your tray to be delivered to your Virginia wine country guestroom.
Fresh Flowers $35 Fresh flowers to brighten your Virginia wine country guestroom, in a vase for you to take home with you. Flowers may vary, but each bouquet is a beautiful addition to your room. At least 2 hours notice is required for the florist to prepare your bouquet.
Virginia Wine or Champagne A bottle of Virginia wine or champagne on a silver tray with glasses and a wine opener waiting in your room when you arrive. House wines include Gray Ghost Chardonnay, Barboursville Merlot; Barboursville Brut (sparkling) Prince Michel Pinot Grigio, but any bottle from our extensive Virginia wine list can be substituted. (House wines are subject to change).