Frog Hollow Bed and Breakfast and Turtle Creek Cottage
The Cottage Room
Hand painted furniture, wicker rockers and a picket fence headboard lend whimsy to this large bedroom making it our favorite. With Queen bed and luxurious linens, the color scheme of white, yellows and blues give a refreshing and cheerful feel. With private bath.
The Garden Room
Heirloom lantern lamps, antique pieces and an iron bed combine with dramatic hues and decorative flourishes to give this room a comfortable garden feel. Rich bedding on a Queen bed, with private bath within. Listen for our owl!
The Tolley Suite
Our most formally styled and spacious 2-room suite decorated in elegant warm and neutral tones, has a sunken living room with color TV and VCR. Original heart-pine floors, Queen bed, sumptuous linens and eclectic furnishings, with private bath within.
Turtle Creek Cottage
Your own whimsical little house which offers King daybed, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, fully equipped kitchen, color TV, deck and porches and so much more.
Amenities, Rates & Policies
- Rates includes gourmet breakfast in our Hummingbird Cafe
- Queen beds with deluxe mattresses and luxury linens
- Central air conditioning
- Guest rooms have alarm clocks, radios, irons and hair dryers
- Afternoon snacks
- Toad Hall Gift Shop
- Helpful hosts
- Gift Certificates available
- Rocking chair porches
- We cater to dietary restrictions
- Large spacious rooms
- New private outdoor Thermo Spa
Rates & Policies
- Price range: $115 to $155
- Payment: Visa, MasterCard, cash, travelers checks, personal checks
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m
- Sorry, our 2 cats will not allow any other pets
- Smoking restricted to grounds
Cancellations received less than 30 days from arrival will be charged one night. No Shows will be charged the entire reservation price. If reservation is cut short, you will only be refunded $50 a day excluding holiday weekends and October.