Old Massanutten Lodge Bed and Breakfast
The Ruby Hummer
Elegant, romantic, spacious, gorgeous! What more could you ask for? Well. . .includes beautiful antique brass bed with an adjustable mattress you won’t believe, topped with luxurious linens in front of a beautiful fireplace featuring local mountain stone topped with a hand built walnut mantel. Then add a super sized whirlpool tub and private balcony. The private bathroom has a separate shower. And imagine the rest! You're surrounded with beauty and comfort! Just wait 'til you get to our sumptuous breakfasts! $170
The Cherub Suite
Cozy and elegant comfort with extreme privacy, tucked away in your own upstairs area. This fantastic 2 room suite offers our guests an exceptional bedroom and sitting room (which can sleep your cherub). A good night's sleep is surely in store with State-of-art adjustable comfort on late 1700s rope bed frame converted to queen joined by other antiques. Skylights in both bedroom and sitting room to enjoy night skies and add a cozy window seat plus books and music. The sitting room has double futon, satellite TV, table and chairs for just you or bring the kids. So private nobody can hear the happy (or occasionally not so happy) sounds of the children. And, of course, private bath with tub and shower. So plan now and come soon! $140
The Golden Butterfly
Yes, there are butterflies flitting around right outside! Inside, features lovely antique walnut queen bed with super comfort air for dreaming that you are sleeping on a cloud. Also, a wonderful whirlpool tub to soak in tucked back in a nook in your room. Watch a movie at the same time! Warm up with the charming gas-log stove in the cool fall or winter! You’ll love it. This first floor room is handicap accessible, including shower, to boot!. This room is sure to please you, so book now! $150
Policies and Other Things You Need to Know
- All rates are quoted for double occupancy and include breakfast, afternoon refreshments and hot and cold drinks.
- All rates are based on double occupancy. (All rates are based on double occupancy. Add $30 for each extra adult or child above 12 and $15 for each child from 6 to 11.)
- All occupancy rates are subject to change.
- We are in a rural setting.
- Smoking is only permitted in limited outside areas.
- We need to know in advance if you have any special needs.
- Check-in between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. Check out at 11 a.m. Please arrange arrival time in advance.
- Payment in full is due at check-in.
- Checks and cash accepted along with MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Corporate rate and gift certificates available.
- We accept children in the Cherub Suite
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets, however, a kennel is nearby. Our cats, although people friendly, are never permitted inside or in the B&B rooms.
- Cancellations: Reservations canceled with 7 days notice (except on certain special event weekends) will not incur any credit card charge except a $25 service charge. The credit card will be charged the full amount of the rental if the reservations are canceled with less than 7 days notice unless the room or rooms are re-rented for the full length of the stay.