Magnolia House Inn
The Ellington Suite
King Guest Room, Sitting Room, Spa Tub Room, Private Bath - Tub with Shower
The Ellington has 4 rooms for the comfort and privacy of its' guests.
Sitting room with sofa, leather chairs and a sofa table that converts to larger table for a private meeting or retreat (seats 8). Television and DVD/VHS player.
Large Bedroom with a King bed with luxury high count linens.
Full bath with tub and shower.
Spa room with Bain Ultra Thermomassage tub for two.
CD/Clock Radio, plush seating, quality bath amenities, blow dryer.
Queen Guest Room, Private Bath - Tub with Shower
Queen size bed with luxury, high-count linens, comfortable seating, fireplace with electric-flame stove, full private bathroom with tub and shower, CD/Clock Radio, private thermostat for central air/heat, blow dryer.
The Writers Retreat
Queen Guest Room, Private Bath - Sit-in Shower
Queen size bed with luxury high-count linens. Cozy seating, writing desk, fireplace with electric-flame stove, private full bathroom with double shower, CD Clock Radio, blow dryer, bath and personal amenities.
- Our rates are based on single/double occupancy and are subject to change without notice.
- Deposit will be charged to your credit/debit card when reservation is made.
- Please review our rates and policies before making reservations.
- Sales and lodging taxes are 13%.
- An extra charge of $30.00 a day per person will be charged for additional guests beyond double occupancy in The Haven and The Ellington.
- A deposit of at least one-night's stay is required via credit card to guarantee your reservation.
- For Weddings, Events, Holidays, Inn Packages, and High Demand Periods, a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Please call to make late Check-In arrangements .
- Deposit of at least one night's stay will be charged to your credit/debit card when reservation is made.
- Account balance is due at check-in.
- A SMOKE-FREE FACILITY......... No smoking allowed in the house or on the porch.
- Children over 13 yrs of age are welcome. (Under 13 yrs requires innkeeper approval.)
- No childcare provided.
- Sorry No Pets.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations for guestroom stays canceled 7 days prior to check-in will incur a $25 Processing Fee ~deducted from the refunded deposit. Cancellations incurred 2-7 days before check-in will forfeit the deposit charged. ALL reservations cancelled within 48 hours of check-in or no-shows may be charged for the full reservation cost if room is not re-booked. PLEASE NOTE: Exceptions for business guests........please call the Inn for Business Cancellation Policy.
- EVENT CANCELLATION: Reservations made for high demand periods, holidays, conferences, festivals, graduations and any Magnolia House Wedding, Event, or Package, are subject to our Event Cancellation Policy. A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required at the time of booking. If cancellation occurs within 30 days of check-in or event, the full cost of the reservation/event may be charged. (Innkeepers reserve the right to define high demand periods.)
- All cancellations and reservation changes must be confirmed by phone with the innkeepers.