Bay Watch Inn at Franklin City
Guest Room Information
One room only (available for two): with Queen size bed, TV in bedroom, walk out of your bedroom onto an open porch where you may view all types of waterfowl, salt marsh and bay views as well as sunrises, binoculars included in room! A private bath (walk across curtained hall) with a walk in shower for two, hair dryer, shampoo, soap, lotion.
A private sitting room, with TV & DVD capability, from here walk out front onto the front deck which gives you a view of the mouth of the Greenbackville Harbor where you may see all the work boats and pleasure boats that leave the harbor which has 2 public boat ramps. Call us to check for you on availability to rent a temporary boat slip!
Guest Information & Policies
- Although we love animals we cannot accept pets.
- We unfortunately can only accommodate two people here, which truly makes this a private getaway.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors and on your private porch and deck.
- Check in time is from 3 to 8 pm unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Check out time is at Noon.
- Deposit of 50% of the room rate for your stay will be required with a valid credit card to secure your reservation.
- Visa, MasterCard & Discover Cards accepted
- Cancellation Policy: Since we are only 1 room, last minute cancellations affect our business greatly. Reservations which are canceled more than seven days in advance will have their deposits returned.
- Cancellations of less than 7 days prior to arrival date deposits will be forfeited unless we are able to rebook the room.
- *Holidays require a 14 day notice. No Credit for early departures.
- Room Rates based on double occupancy and are subject to state and county tax:
- Friday & Saturday nights - $175; Weekdays - $150
- Please inquire about our weekly rate discounts. Discounts with 2 night minimum stay only.
- Gift Certificates are available
- Give us your breakfast preferences when you register, we can cater to your unique requirements.