Spacious, bright, with sitting area and bath. Ground floor.
Weekdays: $145 Week: $750
This lovely room was the original "high parlor", and features the most ornate
original woodwork in the house. Ground floor.
This upstairs room features two single beds with trundle beds below and a sleeper sofa, sitting area and full bath. Ideal for the children or for friends traveling together.
Weekdays: $110, double occupancy
Add $20/person for each additional
Extra-large luxury suite on second floor of Manor House, with separate entrance, small kitchen, double whirlpool bath, and a screened "sleeping porch" with rockers, swing, breakfast table and beautiful mountain views. Shared use of patio and hot tub.
Discounts available for longer stays
Efficiency Suite plus Bunk Room
Combines the Suite and the upper-floor Bunk Room (works well for the children).
- Weekends: $320/night
- Weekdays: $300 for up to four guests; $20/night per additional guest
- Week: $1,550 for up to four guests; $125/week per additional guest.
Includes James Room, the Dolly Room, Efficiency Suite, and the Bunk Room, four full baths, living room, den, dining room, large eat-in kitchen, laundry, patio with hot tub, mountain views and sunsets from front porch.
- Weekends: $600/night
- Weekdays: $500 for up to eight guests; $25/night per additional guest; Two nights minimum most week-ends
- Week: $3,000 for up to ten guests; $125/week per additional guest.
- Discounts available for longer stays.
The Pond House
Modern, casual living, with Pond Housescreened back deck overlooking a beautiful pond (geese, ducks, frogs, and fish included). One queen bed, one bunk bed with double bed below, plus queen-sized sleeper sofa in den. Washer-dryer and fully equipped kitchen. Weekend: $250/night Weekday: $225, for up to four people; $25/night per extra guest. Two night minimum. Week: $1,250/week for up to four people; $125/week per extra guest. Discounts available for longer stays.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings must be confirmed by credit card. No charges are applied until the date of your stay, or upon your untimely cancellation.
- Fifty percent is charged for cancellations within 30 days of the reserved dates.
- Pets and smoking permitted outside only.
- Release and Waiver required from anyone interacting with equines.
- Our standard check-in time is between 2 and 5 pm, but we're rather flexible. If you need earlier or later check in, we will be happy to make individual arrangements to be on site to meet you. If your plans for time of arrival change, please call and let us know. We prefer to be here to greet you.
- Checkout is 11 am, but again, we will be flexible when possible.
- Children must be supervised. Hazards include hot tub, ponds, cattle and horses, farm equipment, the usual snakes, wasps, hornets, and other dangers of rural life.
- No shows/No calls and early check outs will be billed for the entire reservation.
Children must be supervised.
Hazards include hot tub, ponds, large animals including horses, cattle, and a donkey, farm equipment, the usual snakes, wasps, hornets, and other dangers of rural life.