Ambrosia Farm Bed & Breakfast and Pottery
The downstairs Master bedroom is spacious and includes a king bed, stone fireplace with gas logs, original wood walls and new oak floor, oriental carpet, and private bathroom.
Mountain Craft Room
The upstairs Mountain Craft Room includes a queen bed and an antique dormitory bed / combination desk, a free standing wood stove with gas logs, original wood walls and floors and a private bathroom.
Sleeping Beauty Room
The upstairs Sleeping Beauty room includes a queen bed, original wood walls and heart pine floors, a small balcony overlooking the living room below, and a private bath.
The cabin building is a new building made of vintage hand-hewn logs encompassing two private rooms, the East cabin room and the West cabin room. Each room has its own private bathroom and is furnished with queen size beds.
It is about 20 paces from the main house and is surrounded by a lovely flower garden. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter these rooms are cozy and comfortable.
Rates & Reservations
- The Master Bedroom is $120 double occupancy plus local tax. Each additional person is $20 plus local tax.
- The Sleeping Beauty room is $95 double occupancy plus local tax. Each extra person is $20 plus local tax.
- The Mountain Craft room is $115 double occupancy plus local tax. Each extra person is $20 plus local tax.
- The Cabin rooms are $90 plus local tax. Each extra person is $20 plus local tax.
- All rates are subject to change.
- Call 540-745-6363 to make reservations. Often we are working outside, so please leave a message. Reservations are guaranteed upon receipt of one night's lodging with any balance due upon arrival if staying additional nights. We accept cash, personal checks, Visa and MasterCard.
- Cancellations: If you must cancel, please do so 14 days prior to the first day of your reservation in order to receive your refund (less $5.00 handling charge.)
- Gift Certificates: Gift Certificates are available for a visit and are a great gift for someone you love.
- Check-in is 3:00 PM or later.
- Check-out is at noon.
- Well behaved children are most welcome
- Ambrosia Farm is a smoke free environment
- Pets only under special circumstances.