Table Of Contents
Welcome to Fountain Hall B&B in historic downtown Culpeper, Virginia where a memorable bed and breakfast experience awaits you. The bed-and-breakfast features a variety of accommodations including six tastefully appointed guest rooms each with a private bath and numerous amenities. Make your stay even more memorable by adding one or more packages to your room.
Fountain Hall is within walking distance to unique shops, casual and fine dining restaurants, Museum of Culpeper History, outdoor recreation, antiques, Visitors’ Center and Chamber of Commerce. Visit Civil War battlefields and historic sites of interest, taste some of the finest Virginia wines while touring many area vineyards, play golf, hike, bicycle, or go horseback riding in the countryside.
Culpeper’s central location makes Fountain Hall an easy drive for a weekend getaway, overnight business travelers, and an ideal setting for mid-week visitors. Come experience the gracious accommodations and southern hospitality at Fountain Hall B&B in historic downtown Culpeper!
Breakfast at the Inn
Enjoy breakfast at a leisurely pace in our sunny morning room. Awaken to the aroma of freshly baked croissants (with excellent reviews by visitors from France and Belgium), and fresh brewed coffee. A variety of teas along with luscious fruits and berries, preserves, yogurt and granola, juice, and hot and cold cereals, make a great start to your day.Breakfast is served according to your schedule and needs. Guests can choose their preferred breakfast time between 7 - 10 a.m. If you have special dietary needs, please relay this information in advance and all efforts will be made to accommodate your requests. Eat and enjoy!
Fountain Hall's prime location in the heart of Virginia's Blue Ridge foothills provides guests with marvelous opportunities to enjoy natural beauty, and explore the area's many treasures. The area is rich in prehistoric, native American and colonial history as well as Revolutionary and Civil War history. Virginia's foothills were home to U.S. Presidents Thomas Jefferson (Monticello) and James Madison (Montpelier), as well as being the site of many Civil War battles. Now the region make history with award-winning wines from the heart of Virginia's growing wine industry.
Fountain Hall Bed & Breakfast is within walking distance to historic downtown Culpeper with its many unique restaurants and shops, the Visitors Center and the Museum of Culpeper History. It is only a short drive to most of the other attractions.
Here are just a few suggestions for activities in and around Culpeper:
Here are just a few suggestions for some recreational activities in Culpeper:
- Take a self-guided tour through downtown Culpeper
- Visit the Visitors Center located in the newly renovated Depot.
- The Museum of Culpeper History is an excellent way to start your adventure in Culpeper.
- You can take a drive and explore the battlefields of Brandy Station, Kelly's Ford and Cedar Mountain.
- Take your time to visit the vineyards and taste their excellent wines.
- Virginia is “horse country” and what better way to experience the sights and sounds of horse shows at Commonwealth Park than with staying at Fountain Hall.
- Fountain Hall is the ideal starting point to visit Virginia's major tourist attractions. It is just an hour drive north to Washington DC, where the White House, the Capitol and numerous museums await you.
- Pack a picnic and head to Culpeper's beautiful parks.
- Discover Shenandoah National Park where one can hike the many trails leaving from Skyline Drive.
- Culpeper is surrounded by streams, rivers and lakes, which makes it an ideal location for aquatic lovers.
- The area features several golf courses in some of nature's finest settings.
For more information, we suggest you visit the official Culpeper Tourism website at www.visitculpeperva.com. This website has a wealth of information to help plan your trip. Once in town, please stop by the Visitors Center at the Depot. They will be pleased to help you get an itinerary together.