The light in Miss Molly's room has a curious golden glow to it, and you can't help but feel glad to have chosen this room. We offer a deluxe, new queen sized bed, an en suite bathroom and a private porch located just outside the door, that overlooks the side of the working Bay. It's the perfect room for a romantic getaway!
Grand room where Marguerite Henry stayed, it has a luxurious King size bed, lace and flowing curtains, comfortable sitting area and full bath sets the stage for rest and romance. We also have a fireplace to heat your room in the chilly evenings.
Although one of our smaller rooms, Captain Jack's boasts an old-style Queen sized antique iron bedstead with a pillowtop mattress. The room is nicely appointed and has a private bathroom that adjoins the room.
The Bay Room
Our newly redecorated Bay room has old world charm and new world comfort with our new queen sized bed and pillow top mattress, a quaint sitting area and a private bathroom. It's really beautiful and calming and if that's not enough, a really interesting view of the Bay with all the fishing boats, our new favorite.
The Upper Deck
The Upper Deck is one of our most popular rooms offering a new queen sized brass bed, an en suite bathroom and a private access to the large deck on the second floor that overlooks the Bay and all the fishing boats. Lie in bed and watch the comings and goings of the working bay from your window or through the glass door. Sip coffee from the deck in the morning or watch the amazing sunset late in the afternoon. Life is sweet!
The newly refurbished "Beachcomber" is Chincoteague's only B and B room with two beds [a queen and a twin]. Decorated with beach scenes and hand painted furniture, The Beachcomber will certainly inspire guests to hurry to the beach, relax and have fun! This is a perfect room to share with family or friends. The Beachcomber shares a huge bathroom and sitting room with the Yellow Room. These two bedrooms can be combined to make a lovely two bedroom suite occupying the whole top floor, perfect for larger families!
The Yellow Room
The yellow room has a wonderful, very comfortable king size bed and is full of light and color with a lovely shared sitting area and shared bathroom it surely is one of our favorites.
Here at Miss Molly's bed and breakfast we strive to be your #1 choice for Virginia lodging. We aim to anticipate your every need. With that in mind every guestroom offers snuggly new robes, an alarm clock radio, night lights in the bathroom, a hairdryer, tissues, face pads and cotton buds.
Included in your stay
Gourmet breakfast is offered every day ~ Refreshments are available in a screened gazebo
Beach cruisers to ride around the island. All the things you will need for the beach: towels, chairs, umbrellas, boogey boards, and buckets and spades
- Please observe our no smoking policy in the house. There are smoking areas outside.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept pets.
- Children over age six are welcome.
- A two or three night minimum is required on summer or holiday weekends.
- A credit card is necessary to secure your booking and full payment will be taken on arrival.
- No refunds due to weather. No refunds for early departure.
- We accept most gift certificates - Please inquire.
- Our cancellation policy: A ten-day notice of cancellation is required at our Virginia Bed and Breakfast. If less than ten days notice is given, any refund will be based on our ability to re-rent the room. All cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- The prices shown for each guestroom reflect a range from mid-week off-season through peak season weekends. Call us at 1-800-221-5620 and we'll be happy to give you the specific rate that would apply to your stay with us.
- Ask us about our discounts for extended stays!
- Daily rates are based on double occupancy and include a gourmet breakfast.
- Check in time: 2p.m. ( if the room is ready you may have it earlier)
- Check out time: 11a.m.
- Taxes and gratuities are not included.