Channel Bass Inn
This newly-decorated suite has its own sitting room and separate beautifully furnished bedroom with queen bed. The en suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination. The sitting room has a TV, comfy queen sleep sofa (sleeps two people) and two armchairs. Interesting artwork adorns the walls of both rooms. You'll appreciate the triple sheeting, and the fluffy towels and bathrobes. Sleeps maximum of four.
Amenities include: Queen Bed, Sitting Room with TV, Queen Sleep Sofa, 2 Armchairs, Private Bathroom with Shower / Tub, A/C, Wireless Internet.
A beautifully furnished and newly decorated spacious room with triple-sheeted queen bed. The sitting area by the window has a Victorian love seat. Here's a great place to enjoy a glass of wine with your special someone. Or, if you just want to relax with a book, you'll find plenty to choose from. The room has a distant water view of Chincoteague Bay. Enjoy the peace and quiet -- no two rooms at the Channel Bass Inn share a common wall. Private bathroom with tub/shower combination. Sleeps maximum of three.
Amenities include: Queen Bed, Sitting Area, Victorian Loveseat, distant view of Bay, Private Bathroom with Shower / Tub, A/C, Wireless Internet. Space for Rollaway.
Our largest and most popular room has a generous sitting area and views of the Japanese garden and the Chincoteague Bay on the other side of Main Street. Perfect for a romantic getaway and to unwind from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoy the peace and serenity of this very quiet and beautifully newly- decorated room. Our generously-sized bathrobes and fluffy towels will add to your enjoyment -- the triple sheeting on the king bed is another touch of luxury. Private bathroom with tub/shower combination and small refrigerator tucked away - perfect for that bottle of champagne or midnight snack. Sleeps maximum of four.
Amenities include: King Bed, Sitting Area, Private Bathroom with Shower / Tub, Small Refrigerator, A/C, Wireless Internet. Allows for 2 additional Rollaways or 1 Twin Bed
A bright, airy, and newly-decorated beautiful large room with spacious sitting area. The room overlooks the lovely perennial and Japanese gardens. Very quiet and peaceful room -- a guest once wrote "perfect for two people focused on one another". Fluffy towels, snuggly bath-robes and triple sheeting on the wonderfully comfortable king bed add to the comfort of this room. Private bathroom with tub/shower combination. Sleeps maximum of four.
Amenities include: King Bed, Sitting Area, Private Bathroom with Shower / Tub, A/C, Wireless Internet. Allows for 2 additional Rollaways or 1 Twin Bed
This ground floor suite has been beautifully refurbished and comprises a large, comfortable sitting room and separate bedroom with queen bed, dresser, and antique armoire. The spacious en suite bathroom, with walk-in shower, is quite lovely with its tiled floor and wainscoting. The sitting room and the bedroom have bamboo flooring, and both have garden views. The Wetherby Suite is ideal for our guests who prefer first floor accommodations, but is not suitable for pets or small children. And we now have a TV in the Wetherby Suite. Sleeps maximum of two.
Amenities include: Queen Bed, Sitting Area w/ Large Sofa, TV, 2 Armchairs, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower, A/C, Wireless Internet
Cozy and very pretty room. The waters of the Chincoteague Bay can be seen in the distance. Very quiet room – the sitting area has two wing armchairs and is the perfect place to enjoy the many books we provide for your reading pleasure. The queen bed is triple-sheeted for your comfort. The private bathroom, which was recently redecorated, has a tub/shower combination. Sleeps maximum of two.
Amenities include: Queen Bed, Sitting Area, 2 Wing Armchairs, distant view of Bay, Private Bathroom with Shower / Tub, A/C, Wireless Internet
Smaller, but very pretty and cozy, this Victorian-inspired room has been newly decorated. The lovely double bed is antique, as is the beautiful 19th century dresser. There are two small armchairs and a bookcase with lots to read. The bathroom has a tub-shower combination -- we know you'll love the new black and white tiled floor. If needed, an additional comfy rollaway can be placed in the room for a third person. Sleeps maximum of three.
Amenities include: Double Bed, Sitting Area, 2 Armchairs, Stocked Bookcase, Private Bathroom with Shower / Tub, A/C, Wireless Internet. Allows for additional Rollaway
- Daily rates are based on double occupancy and include a full breakfast.
- Afternoon tea is now served on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday only. For larger parties, such as bridal and baby showers, the Tea Room may be available on Wednesdays and Sundays. Please call Barbara at 757-336-6148 for more information.
- A 2 or 3 night minimum stay is required on weekends.
- Credit card information is required to secure your reservation. We reserve the right to process the credit card once the required ten-day notice of cancellation has passed.
- A ten-day notice of cancellation is required for a full refund. Should it not be possible to give ten days notice of cancellation, any refund will be based on our ability to re-rent the room.
- We regret that we are unable to give any refund in case of an early departure.
- All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 per room processing fee.
- Additional person in room $20 - $30.
- Check in time: 2 pm (if the room is ready you may have it earlier).
- Check out time: 11 am
- Children with well-behaved parents are welcome.
- Pet friendly. Some restrictions apply - please call or contact us!
- Please observe our No Smoking Policy.