The Robert E Lee Room is the largest of our rooms and features a queen size bed, fireplace, and large windows with views of Buckingham courthouse and the courtyard.
The Thomas Jefferson Room is decorated with Jefferson cups , an antique sleigh bed, lush furnishings, and large windows overlooking the historic Buckingham Courthouse.$125.00/night
The Thomas May Room is named for the man who originally built the hotel. This cozy bedroom features an antique Dutch rope bedfrom the 1820's a fireplace, and a beautiful veiw of Bukingham Courthouse.
- All interior rooms are smoke free; smoking is permitted outside
- Maysville Manor can accommodate well-behaved children over the age of 12 with adult supervision
- Single/Couple’s massage available; must be schedule prior to arrival
- Rates do not include applicable state tax
- Reservations require an advanced deposit by credit card equal to one nights stay.
- We gladly accept Discover, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express cards.
- Burning candles or fireplaces is not allowed in our guest room
- Sorry, no pets are permitted
- Check-in between 3;00 pm -10:00 pm. We are a small B&B, if you expect to arrive late, please let us know in advance so we can make arrangements to greet when you arrive.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
- Cancellation Policy
- A 25% service per room will be applied to all cancellations; due to limited availability which requires us to turn guests away once a room is blocked out.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days from arrival will be charged the entire price unless we can re-book.
- Holidays and fall season cancellations received less than 14 days from arrival will be charged the entire
- reservation price.
- No-shows will be charged the entire reservation price.
- If a reservation is cut short, you will be charged 50% per day for each remaining day of your reservation, excluding holidays and fall season, where you will be charged the entire amount of your reserved stay.