The "Chocolat Room" is luxurious with furniture the color of dark chocolate and accessories in gold and white. This romantic room has a pillored queen bed, fireplace, air jet soaking tub, tiled shower, heated ceramic bath floor tiles, outside deck, in room mini fridge/freezer, and gorgeous hardwood floors.
Fleur de Lis Room
The "Fleur de Lis Room" exudes French regal charm in hues of burgundy and cream, and accented with the floral symbol of France. This king bedroom has a fireplace, air jet soaking tub, tiled shower, and heated bath floor tiles. Wake up to the morning sun as you sip coffee on this rooms large outside private deck. A mini fridge keeps your beverages cold.
The "Tranquillite Room" in tones of apricot and cinnamon produces an instant feeling of calm. This room with fireplace has an exquisitely comfortable king bed. Located on the first floor, the room and bath are fully accessible, with a gorgeous oversized walk-in tiled shower, and heated ceramic bath floor tiles. French doors open to a private outside sitting area overlooking the spring fed pond. In-Room mini fridge/freezer.
The "Whimsical Room" with queen bed, fireplace, and colorful decor, is meant to bring out the playful romance in you! Guests will love the air jet tub, tiled shower, and ceramic heated bath floor tiles. This room is light and bright with French doors that open to a wonderful private deck. In-room mini fridge/freezer.
The "Provence Room" with queen bed has a spacious sitting area and is oh so cozy!The bath features a claw foot tub and tiled shower. Read a book in front of the fireplace, chill wine in your rooms mini fridge, enjoy the extra space of this room. This room has an outside staircase to the first floor house deck.
The Inn at Beliveau Estate Policies
- Minimum stays: Local special events such as Virginia Tech Football Games and Parents Weekend require a minimum stay of two nights. VT Graduation and special Inn Packages may reguire a 3 night minimum stay.
- Cancellation Notice: As a privately owned exclusive property with 5 guest rooms we must adhere to a strict cancellation policy. In the event that you need to change or cancel your reservation a 10 day notice is required except for holidays, VT football games, and other local special events which require a 30 day notice. Full house room block reservations require a 60 day notice. Rooms cancelled after the required notice has expired are liable for the full reservation charges.
- Securing your reservation and Payment: A credit card is required to hold your reservation. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover Card. Your credit card is processed in full once the cancellation notice period has expired.
- Confirmation: We will e-mail a confirmation to you as soon as we receive and accept your reservation.
- Non-Smoking Policy: For the comfort and safety of our guests we are a non-smoking inn. Outside smoking only please.
- Pets: We are not able to accommodate pets. There is a kennel located just a few miles from us. Maison Beliveau is home to Dutchess, a sweet and friendly outdoor dog who may greet you upon arrival.
- Children: We welcome well behaved children ages five (5) years and older.
- Wireless Internet: Maison Beliveau is equipped with complimentary wireless internet service.
- Telephone: The Maison Beliveau cell phone number is 540-961-0505. Our personal land line is 540-961-2102. If you are unable to get cell phone reception at Maison Beliveau you are welcome to use our land line.
- Additional person charge: Room rates are based on two people. Additional room guests are $20.00/night. Outside breakfast guests are welcome with prior notice, at a fee of $15.00 per person. Outside dinner guests are welcome with prior notice, at an additional fee as per innkeeper.
- Check-in begins at 3:00pm.
- Check-out is 11:00am.
- Lunch and Dinner: Maison Beliveau will be happy to accommodate your lunch and/or dinner request. A 48 hour notice may be required. Please call Joyce to discuss your special request.
- Joyce and Yvan Beliveau also own the Shires Extended Stay Inn in Christiansburg, VA, 7 miles from Virginia Tech and Radford University. "The Shires" features gorgeous 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes, each BR with private bath. Kitchens are set up for cooking. Please visit "The Shires" website: www.shiresextendedstay.com. To inquire about rates please call 540-553-1700.