Rooms & Amenities
All guest rooms are located on the second floor (13 steps) and have private bathrooms. In-room amenities include complimentary bottled water, conditioning shampoo, soap, cotton wool and swabs, make-up remover, blow dryer, alarm clock, ironing board and iron. There is an extra blanket in each room although you'll probably never need it as each bed is made up with both a fluffy comforter and is topped with a quilt. Some rooms come with feathers and others do not. If you are allergic to down please let us know in advance of your arrival so that we can properly outfit your room.
We are mindful of our beautiful environment and encourage you to assist with our recycling efforts. We have placed a recycling basket in each guest room for you to deposit used cans as well as plastic & glass bottles. To conserve water towels are replaced after two nights of use and bed linens after 3 nights of slumber. If you need towels replaced sooner please leave those you use in your shower.
- Room Rates are $125 per room.
- During our peak season (Fall Foliage - September 26-October 19, 2008) all guest room rates are $175.
- All rooms are double occupancy. There is an additional $35/day for a third person in a room. There are only a few rooms that can accommodate a third person; please inquire about availability before booking.
- All rooms are subject to 9% Vermont State Rooms and Meals Tax.
- A pre-set hot breakfast is served each morning and is included in your room package.
- Please Visit Our Website for A Complete List of Our Policies.