- queen-size brass bed with handmade quil
- oveseat provide
- skylights above the bed
- east-facing window
- view of the Ottauquechee River and the Green Mountains
- both queen and twin-size Victorian-style beds
- antique dresser
- matching handmade quilts
- original beams
- wing chair
- west-facing window
- views of the Ottauquechee River and Green Mountains
- skylights over the bed
- bath provide a canopy of stars at night.
- handmade log cabin quilts
- both queen and twin-size beds
- post and beam room
- oversized wing chair
- view of the river
- handmade Jacob's Ladder quilt
- dramatic king-size pine sleigh bed
- Exposed beams
- eyebrow windows
- view overlooking the river
- chair, desk, and dresser
The Schubert Suite Sitting Room
- largest guest accommodation
- main floor corner suite
- sitting room
- large ceramic tiled bath
- enerous closet space
- six windows
- sofa bed, wing chair, and upholstered bench
The Schubert Suite Bedroom
- dramatic queen-size canopy bed
- large dresser
Guest Rooms & Rates
Our five spacious guest accommodations have the original character and charm of an 1820 farmhouse. All rooms have private baths with ceramic tub-shower combinations and in-room vanities as well as original pine flooring, watercolors, and soothing color schemes. Relax and create your own world as you are surrounded with the feelings of the 19th century, while enjoying our WiFi enabled High Speed Internet.
Our double occupancy rates including a full country breakfast range from $120 to $195 depending upon room and season.
Rates are subject to 9% Vermont State Rooms and Meals Tax.
Limited number of children over the age of 5.
Additional person(s) in room - $30 each.