Carriage House of Woodstock
Relax in luxury viewing the stars from your skylight and the soothing breeze of the ceiling fan. Together with cable TV and a private bath featuring a jetted whirlpool tub makes this our favorite room in the house.
This spacious room features a large queen sleigh bed where you can relax and watch cable TV or enjoy the scenery from the bay windows. The room has a private bath with shower. A DVD player is available upon request.
Matching queen and twin brass beds make this room comfortable for two or three travelers. Enjoy the skylight over the twin bed, relax watching cable TV (and DVD player). The room has a private bath with shower.
The room features an antique queen high bed (underneath there is a small step stool) and other antique furniture. The private bath is a shower/tub combination
This second floor room has Victorian accents. The private bath has a shower/tub combination. Cable TV is also provided.
This first floor room provides easy access to spacious parlor and dining room, yet has the feeling of complete privacy. The bed is an antique queen bed; there is a large private bath with shower. Cable TV is also provided.
The Stowe Hollow Room
The Stowe Hollow Room is our largest room featuring a king size bed, cable TV with VCR, a private bath with whirlpool tub/shower and a warming gas fireplace. The perfect setting for a romantic weekend - or week! Private walk-out access to the parking lot.
This room a queen bed, luxurious private bath with whirlpool tub/shower, and Cable TV. This room is perfect for relaxation or for writing letters to friends at the antique desk. Private walk-out access to the parking lot.
This room in white wicker has a queen bed, wicker vanity & chest and private bath with shower.
- Add an additional 9% Vermont State Rooms Tax to the rates. There are no service charges; however, if you did enjoy your stay, an in-room gratuity for our assistant innkeeper, Stephanie, would be appreciated
- A 50% deposit is required to upon reservation
- Payment may be made by Traveler's checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
- Our advance reservation and cancellation policies are a vital part of effectively managing a small bed & breakfast. A 50% deposit is required hold your room. We will be happy refund your deposit with 14 or more days notice (a $10 administrative fee will be deducted). [**Dartmouth Graduation cancellations require a 3 month notice] If your notice is less than 14 days, your deposit will be returned (minus the $10 fee) if we are able to re-rent your room. If you cancel within 24 hours of your stay, then we will charge the remaining balance of your stay - unless we are able to re-rent your room, then the full refund minus the $10 fee applies. Note: An early departure or no-show will be treated as a last minute cancellation
- During foliage and special events (such as President's Weekend and Dartmouth Graduation), we require a two-night minimum. See our rooms and rates page for more information.
- How many individuals can be accommodated in one room? Do you take children? Only 1 of our rooms can accommodate a third person. While we love kids -our inn isn't really appropriate for children under 10. During our slower times of year, we can be more flexible - so call us with your questions.
Check In / Check Out
- Check In time is 3pm to 6pm - please let us know if you are going to be late. Early check-ins also require advance notice.
- Check-out is at 11am unless you make other arrangements.
- Unfortunately, so many people have allergies today, that it's really tough to accommodate pets. Even so, Ruggles (the cat) doesn't like the competition (not even Magic) - they both love attention so if you're missing your own ... (despite numerous requests, neither cat is allowed to sleep with guests)
- Vermont State Law forbids smoking inside the building. We also do not allow smoking adjacent to the building because it is a wood structure. Please ask for an ashtray if you need to smoke in the parking lot. A fee of $150 will be charged if smoking is detected in a room. Please note that all rooms include smoke detectors and automatic sprinklers.
Conferences / Business Meetings
- The Carriage House is ideal for organizing small meetings - We provide an informal and private atmosphere with a conference table for up to 10 people; a breakout room in parlor; a delicious breakfast and catered lunch; arrangements for evening outings and activities for accompanying guests; customized business services based on group needs and more. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-791-8045 for more information.
- We'd love to customize gift certificates for that special person(s) in your life. Please call us for details. See Specials page for more information.