Applebutter Inn Bed & Breakfast
The Cameo Room
An elegant and large first floor room invites romance, with a private entrance and a fireplace, cathedral ceiling with skylight, king bed with antique brass headboard, pillow-top mattress and hand-appliquéd linens. Private en suite full bath.
The Royal Gala Room
Spacious and gorgeous, this one room suite invites a romantic getaway, with a magnificent fireplace, an expansive seating area, skylights, a spectacular four-poster king bed and pillow-top mattress and luxurious hand-painted linens. A trundle day-bed in the seating area opens to comfortably accommodate two additional persons. Private en suite full bath.
The King David Room
A room for all seasons, with fireplace in seating area warming you in winter, and a screened-in private porch overlooking the lawn and gardens. Hand-made oak pencil post queen bed, adorned with down comforter and French linens, antique oak bonnet dresser and bedside tables. Private en suite full bath.
The Pippin Room
Bright and inviting room overlooking the garden and barn, with 1830's unique antique double bed, pillow-top mattress, down comforter and Italian linens. Private en suite full bath.
The Jonathan Room
Sunny and cheerful room with elegant four-poster acorn queen bed, pillow-top mattress, down comforter and yellow and rose Ralph Lauren linens. A pot belly stove warms you on chilly nights. Private en suite full bath.
The Baldwin Room
Charming, cozy room with 1830's antique four-poster bed, antique dressing table, down comforter and beautiful Ralph Lauren linens. Private hall bath.
- The room rates range from $100 to $195 per night, with seasonal changes, single or double occupancy, and are subject to 9% Vermont State Room and Meals Tax
- Advance reservations are suggested
- Generally a two night minimum for holiday and other special weekends
- A deposit of 50% (full amount for one night) of your stay is necessary
We are a very small Inn and cancellations can greatly impact the level of service that our guests expect and deserve.
- a) If you should need to cancel, we will refund your deposit, less $25.00, provided that at least fourteen days' notice is given
- b) If you cancel within fourteen days and we are able to re-book the room, we will refund your deposit, less $25.00. If we are unable to re-book the room, you are responsible for the entire reservation
- c) Cancellation of reservations for mid-September through October 31, December 24 through January 1, and holiday week-ends, require at least 30 days notice. A $25.00 service charge will apply. If you cancel within 30 days and we are unable to re-book the room, you are responsible for the entire reservation
- d) Cancellation of reservations of two or more rooms require at least 30 days' notice, in which case we will refund your deposit, less $25.00 per room. If you cancel within 30 days and we are unable to re-book the room, you are responsible for the entire reservation
- e) Reservations for Dartmouth Graduation Week will be charged in full when they are made. Cancellation of those reservations will not be refunded
- Exit I-89 at Exit #1 (Woodstock/Rutland) and head west on Route 4 for approximately 5 miles
- Look for a tourist information sign on your right, stating "Applebutter Inn, 1/2 mile"
- Left on Happy Valley Road, and you will see the Inn on your left
- Please check in between 3:00 and 6:00 PM. If you will be in the area before 3:00 PM, please call to find out if your room is available for check in. Please call if you expect to arrive after 6:00.
- 10:30 a.m. or by prior arrangement.
- Gift certificates are available
- For your safety and comfort, smoking is not permitted on the inn property. A cleaning charge of $150 will be assessed if smoke is detected in a guest room