Beaver Pond Farm Bed & Breakfast
With its creamy yellow walls, toilet window treatments and light and airy appeal, this Bed and Breakfast room will keep you smiling all day. Enjoy a restful nights sleep in the king-size four-poster bed. There is also a daybed for relaxing, reading a good book or just daydreaming. Pull out the trundle and this room accommodates four friends, or you and your two children. The bright bathroom with shower enjoys the same beautiful Vermont hilltop and Sugarbush golf course views as the bedroom.
Snuggle into this room, classically decorated with warm rust and pumpkin tones. An exposed beam and original wide-pine plank floors lend a rustic Vermont appeal. The windows overlook our expansive lawns, garden and nearby Sugarbush mountains. It is elegantly appointed with a plush queen bed with a custom upholstered headboard, antiques and an oriental rug. The bathroom has a tub/shower combination and a pedestal sink.
Panoramic views of the surrounding Vermont hills and Sugarbush Golf Course dominate this charming room. A luxurious queen bed with antiqued brass headboard, Oriental rug and antique furnishings provide a stylish yet relaxing haven from which to enjoy the view. The spacious bathroom includes a tub/shower combination.
As warm as hot chocolate, the Hawthorn room will envelope you with its casual sophistication. Enjoy a fabulous night's sleep in the plush queen bed. A beautiful Oriental rug and antique and eclectic furnishings complete the picture. From the windows you can spy the nearby Vermont hills. The spacious bathroom includes a tub/shower combination.
Guest Room Information
- Rates may vary during holidays and foliage season.
- Based on double occupancy.
- There is a $20 charge for each additional person in the room.
- Subtract $10 from standard rates for single occupancy.
- Please add 9% meals and room tax and 4% community sponsorship fee to all quoted rates.
Weekends & Holidays
- There is a 2 night minimum stay on weekends.
- 3 nights over holiday weekends and foliage.
- The equivalent of one night's stay or 50% of the total reservation (whichever is greater) is due by credit card at the time of booking.
- The balance of the reservation is due at check-in by cash, personal check, VISA, Master Card or American Express.
- For groups booking three or more rooms, the balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- All deposits are refundable, less a $15 processing fee per room, up to 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- A 30-day cancellation notice is required over foliage and holiday periods and for groups booking three or more rooms.
- If cancellation is received after this time, the deposit will only be returned if we are able re-book your room.
- Same-day cancellations, early departures and no-shows are responsible for the entire amount of the stay.
- Check-in is from 3 pm - 7 pm daily.
- Please call if you will be arriving outside of these hours.
- Check-out is at 11 am or by prior arrangement.
- We regrettably cannot accept children under the age of 15.
- As we have our own dog at Beaver Pond Farm, we are unable accommodate any other pets.
- Please ask us for a kennel referral.
- To remain in compliance with our liquor license, we ask that you refrain from bringing in your own alcoholic beverages.
- For the comfort of all the guests, there is no smoking at the Beaver Pond Farm.
- Note, there is a $100 cleaning fee assessed for anyone found smoking at the inn.