Signature Romance PackagePrice from: $355
- Horse Drawn Carriage or Sleigh Ride at Dusk
- Signature Silk Rose Petal Turndown Service
- Heart Shaped Box of Local Handmade Chocolates
- 2 Stone Hill Inn Logo Wine Glasses
Let us take care of everything you need for a romantic getaway with the Signature Stone Hill Romance Package. The $355 package cost is in addition to your minimum two-night stay.
1 Hour Couples Massage. (Please allow for a minimum of three working days to insure therapist availability — additional days are often needed during peak seasons.)
Stowe Weddings and ElopementsPrice from: $2100
- Three nights in one of our award winning guest rooms with king bed, fireplace, and sitting area accompanied by a large bath with double Jacuzzi tub, fireplace, shower and dual sinks.
- Fresh fruits and homemade breads that accent a three-course breakfast each morning.
- A fully certified Justice of the Peace.
- A $120 certificate for dinner at Michael's on the Hill. (Gratuities not included.)
- Fresh flowers for both the bride and groom
- Professionally designed wedding cake
- Chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival
- Afternoon cookies, cakes, lemonade and iced tea.
- Linda's delicious appetizers before heading out to dinner.
- Nightly turn-down service including our signature rose petal service on your second night
- Gratuities for staff
- The complete Wedding Package including one of our Corner rooms is $2100. The complete Wedding Package for any other room is $2100. (Both prices include all taxes.)
In the warmer months our gardens provide a remarkable, intimate backdrop for small ceremonies -- exchanging vows among natural outcroppings and pools created by our glistening waterfall, the centerpiece of the perennial gardens that surround the inn. For winter or rainy-day weddings, you may get married by candlelight in front of the fireplace in the Great Room. Whether a private Stowe wedding or civil union ceremony. Welcome!
An Informal Vermont Elopement
Drawn by the beauty and warmth of our secluded Stowe bed and breakfast, some prefer a ceremony accompanied only by a member of the clergy or a Justice of the Peace. They often ask us to take pictures for them and of course we are available to provide you with names of local resources -- a JP, a local florist or others. We ask for a minimum two-night stay in addition to a service fee of $350 and that your ceremony take place between 11:30am and 2:00pm.
Stowe Weddings Couples at the Stone Hill InnThe Wedding Package
For those that desire an occasion slightly broader in scope and celebration we have created the
Reflecting upon comments from our guests, our Stowe, VT Wedding Package includes:
We ask that your ceremony take place between 11:30am and 2:00pm. Since we are a small inn, please limit your attendants or guests to six other people. This offer is NOT available Christmas Week, Valentine/Presidents' Week, mid-September through October. State taxes are additional. This offer may not be combined with other specials or discounts. If calling please mention “The Wedding Package” when booking. If reserving on line be sure to add the Wedding Package listed next to your room when you book.