Inn at Clearwater Pond
Surround yourself in the warmth and uniqueness of exposed antique beams in our most impressive enchanted cottage. Located just a few steps away from the inn, you will savor ultimate privacy in this bit of country paradise. The propane wood stove adds ambiance and warmth on chilly nights and the cottage is air-conditioned in summer. For a nominal charge, Christina's Cottage will also accommodate a third person in a roll away bed. The bathroom is quite spacious and quite distinctive, especially the ceiling. Climb up onto the tall, king size four-poster featherbed, curl up in a comfortable chair with a glass of sparkling champagne and some melodic music, soak in a claw foot tub and gaze at the beautiful views.
Skylar Rose Suite
Lila Marin Suite
Vivid yellows, reds and greens, sunshine and cheerfulness await you in this elegant suite. This room is colorful and spacious and reflects our love of the countryside. Enjoy a glass of fine wine or a smooth and delicate martini. Treat yourself to some aged Vermont cheese. Maybe you would like to simply kick back and enjoy an old classic movie. The cozy sitting area in this lovely suite is just the place to end your day after enjoying the spectacular Vermont countryside. Also, for a nominal fee, this spacious suite will accommodate a third person in a roll away bed. A comfortable king size bed, fine linens and furnishings and large private bath will comfort and please the most discriminating guest. You may find it hard to leave. We understand.
Kassidy Violet Room
Lilly Irene Room
- Rates are per night, are based on single or double occupancy and include breakfast and the use of our facilities.
- Plus VT Meals/Rooms Tax
- Rates Subject to Change
- A two night minimum stay is required most weekends
- 50% to confirm your stay
- Cash, Check, Travelers' Checks are accepted
- Refunds will be given if cancellations are made 10 days prior to the arrival date.
- With less than 10 days notice, your deposit will be applied to a future stay or refunded ONLY if we are able to rebook your room.
- Check-in: 4-8pm. Please make arrangements for late arrivals after 8 pm.
- Check-Out: 11 am
- Gift Certificates Available upon request.
- Pets are welcomed by special arrangement.
- Children are welcomed; however, in consideration of other guests, children under the age of 18 must be supervised in the library, workout room, swimming pond and all outside common areas.
- Our farm and inn are non-smoking facilities. However, smoking is permitted on the outdoor grounds. Smoking is not allowed in or around the barns or cottage.