Inn at Clearwater Pond
Kassidy Violet Room
Our travel-weary guests will relax in the warmth and sophisticated country charm of this bright and welcoming room. Peaceful colors of yellow, blue and green delight and please. Begin with a beautiful antique mahogany queen size bed, add a classic country armoire and beautiful hand-woven rugs. Then mix in some whimsical decor and we've created a room flowing with understated simple elegance. A colorful private bath with bathtub, completes the ambiance. Complete and total relaxation - come try it again and again.
Surround yourself in the warmth and uniqueness of exposed antique beams in our most impressive enchanted cottage. Located just a few steps away from the inn, you will savor ultimate privacy in this bit of country paradise. The propane wood stove adds ambiance and warmth on chilly nights and the cottage is air-conditioned in summer. For a nominal charge, Christina's Cottage will also accommodate a third person in a roll away bed. The bathroom is quite spacious and quite distinctive, especially the ceiling. Climb up onto the tall, king size four-poster featherbed, curl up in a comfortable chair with a glass of sparkling champagne and some melodic music, soak in a claw foot tub and gaze at the beautiful views.
Skylar Rose Suite
If you envision bold colors of red, black and cream; warm, soft leather; sophisticated fabrics and furnishings; and then mix in a bit of passion and romance, our most handsome suite is just for you! This spacious room boasts a beautiful king size sleigh bed, a comfortable sitting area with built-in vanity and a large, elegant bath. This suite comfortably accommodates 2 people but, for a modest extra fee, can accommodate a third person in a roll away bed. This accommodation also lays claim to the best views in the house. This suite just may encourage you to say, "let's stay in tonight".
Lila Marin Suite
Vivid yellows, reds and greens, sunshine and cheerfulness await you in this elegant suite. This room is colorful and spacious and reflects our love of the countryside. Enjoy a glass of fine wine or a smooth and delicate martini. Treat yourself to some aged Vermont cheese. Maybe you would like to simply kick back and enjoy an old classic movie. The cozy sitting area in this lovely suite is just the place to end your day after enjoying the spectacular Vermont countryside. Also, for a nominal fee, this spacious suite will accommodate a third person in a roll away bed. A comfortable king size bed, fine linens and furnishings and large private bath will comfort and please the most discriminating guest. You may find it hard to leave. We understand.
Lilly Irene Room
Perfect for the traveling family, this lovely room features two twin featherbeds and a country armoire with a combo TV/DVD/VHS. So bring some of your favorite DVD's or use some of ours (cable TV is currently unavailable at this time). This is not a large room but it is nicely decorated and is VERY comfortable; so relax and enjoy! Children, as well as single adults, love the cheerful fabrics of green, blue and red. This fun room also features a cozy private bath. The Lilly Irene Room is warm and inviting and makes our guests feel right at home.
- Rates are per night, are based on single or double occupancy and include breakfast and the use of our facilities
- Plus VT Meals/Rooms Tax
- Rates Subject to Change
- A two night minimum stay is required most weekends
- 50% to confirm your stay
- Cash, Check, Travelers' Checks are accepted
- Refunds will be given if cancellations are made 10 days prior to the arrival date
- With less than 10 days notice, your deposit will be applied to a future stay or refunded ONLY if we are able to rebook your room
- Check-in: 4-8pm. Please make arrangements for late arrivals after 8 pm
- Check-Out: 11 am
- Gift Certificates Available upon request
- Pets are welcomed by special arrangement
- Children are welcomed; however, in consideration of other guests, children under the age of 18 must be supervised in the library, workout room, swimming pond and all outside common areas
- Our farm and inn are non-smoking facilities
- However, smoking is permitted on the outdoor grounds. Smoking is not allowed in or around the barns or cottage