Peach Blossom on first floor with a romantic king bed and fireplace siting area. Spacious bath with shower. Private exterior entrance. TV.,/p> Midweek $235 Weekend/Non-Holiday $265 Fall/Holiday $295
In our spacious Garden Suite you can gaze into the fireplace from the king bed. A crisp blend of comfort style. Sitting alcove with a twin-size sleeper chair and a view of the lawns. TV.Midweek $205 Weekend/Non-Holiday $235 Fall/Holiday$265
Morning Glory is a charming queen bedroom with distinctive wood panel bed. Separate sitting room with sofabed and fireplace – the natural earthy tones make it a perfect place to gather and unwind. TV.Midweek $205 Weekend/Non-Holiday $235 Fall/Holiday$265
Blue Phlox is an airy corner room with a queen bed and antique brass headboard amidst a garden of restful greens. Additional daybed. TV.Midweek $165 Weekend/Non-Holiday $195 Fall/Holiday$235
Lavender offers a king tester bed and comfortable chairs amidst romantic florals in violets and blues. TV.Midweek $175 Weekend/Non-Holiday $205 Fall/Holiday$245
Black Eyed Susan
In Black Eyed Susan you’ll enjoy a graceful queen bed surrounded by calming natural tones of taupe and sage. TV.Midweek $16 Weekend/Non-Holiday $195 Fall/Holiday$235
You’ll really relax beneath Primrose’s high ceilings while abundant windows present views of the Inn’s lawn and gardens. Along with the carved four poster king bed is a spacious sitting room with desk and fireplace in soft gold and rich burgundy. TV.Midweek $205 Weekend/Non-Holiday $235 Fall/Holiday$265
Wood Lily is private and spacious also with high ceilings. You’ll feel almost regal in it’s roomy king bed with upholstered headboard. The adjacent sitting room has a sofabed, desk, and TV. A delicate leaf pattern covers the walls.Midweek $205 Weekend/Non-Holiday $235 Fall/Holiday$265
A stay in Sunflower is like being bathed in sunlight. This room evokes warmth and spurs smiles. Along with the simple brass-accented queen bed and twin-size sleeper chair, this room is balanced by touches of calming blue and whimsical accents. TV.Midweek $165 Weekend/Non-Holiday $195 Fall/Holiday$235
Sage is among our most gracious accommodations. In a queen bed, surrounded by pale flaxen walls and a vaulted ceiling you’ll experience the luxury of roominess. Add a little sparkle and warmth with the fireplace or step out onto the private balcony and your own view of Mt. Equinox. Cozy sitting room for reading. Bathroom with jetted bath and shower. TV.Midweek $235 Weekend/Non-Holiday $265 Fall/Holiday$295
Tucked into a quiet corner Rosemary is a great room with a double bed plus an addtional twin bed. It’s like your own private hiding place with a front yard and Taconic Mountain view. TV.Midweek $155 Weekend/Non-Holiday $165 Fall/Holiday$175
Green Briar is on the first floor with a Poster king bed and separate love seat sitting area with romantic fireplace. TV.Midweek $235 Weekend/Non-Holiday $265 Fall/Holiday $295
Forget Me Not
Forget Me Not abounds in airy florals and is furnished with an upholstered Toile de Jouy queen bed. This charmer is our smallest room in terms of size, but remains a guest favorite. TV.Midweek $165 Weekend/Non-Holiday $195 Fall/Holiday$235
Cinnamon is a favorite spacious corner room with views of the lawns and mountains. Earthen golds and stately brass headboard. TV.Midweek $165 Weekend/Non-Holiday $195 Fall/Holiday$235
Parsley is another guest favorite with a brass double bed and companion twin bed in simple floral stripes reminiscent of a secret attic get-away. Dormer windows with a double view of the lush lawn and Taconic Mountains. TV.Midweek $155 Weekend/Non-Holiday $165 Fall/Holiday$175
Comfort and charm abound in Thyme with its easy blue florals and double wooden spool bed. Cozy nook for reading or daydreaming with a view of the lawn and neighboring Mt. Equinox. TV.Midweek $155 Weekend/Non-Holiday $165 Fall/Holiday$175
Wintergreen is a second floor room with two very distinctive upholstered queen beds, a fireplace sitting area with a cozy love seat and comfy wing chair, all beneath tall cathedral ceilings. The bathroom with is outfitted with shower. TV.Midweek $235 Weekend/Non-Holiday $265 Fall/Holiday $295
Sweet William is a second floor room with a tailored upholstered king bed, fireplace, vaulted ceilings and a very roomy bathroom with a separate sunken tub tub and shower. TV.Midweek $235 Weekend/Non-Holiday $265 Fall/Holiday $295
- Reservation and Cancellation Policies: From our comfortable lodging accommodations to our delicious full breakfasts, we strive to make your stay at our Vermont bed and breakfast a pleasant and memorable experience that you’ll want to repeat again and again. To that end, please review the following policies carefully and feel free to contact the Inn directly if you have any questions or concerns.
- Reservations: An advance deposit is required upon booking your reservation. For special events and holiday periods, full-prepayment is requested.
- Check-in time is from 3:00 pm – 9:30 pm. Please call if you will be arriving later than this. We’ll be happy to discuss options for late arrivals.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Cancellations & Deposits: If you cancel your reservation 14 days or more days prior to your scheduled arrival date we will return your deposit, less a $25.00 handling fee. In the event that you cancel your reservation(s) outside of the cancellation period noted above, we will refund your payment, less the cancellation fee, only if we are able to re-rent your room — and we will try! However, if we are unsuccessful in re-renting your room, we will keep your deposit.
- In the case of on-arrival or departure prior to your scheduled check-out date, you are still responsible for your entire reservation and will be charged. If we are successful in re-booking your room you will not be charged for the nights the room is re-rented.
- The Inn at Manchester has a full liquor license, which by Vermont law prohibits guests from bringing alcoholic beverages purchased from another location to be consumed on our property.
- Please note that according to Vermont Law, our Inn is non-smoking. If it is found that a room has been smoked in, a $100 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Sorry no pets.
- Please note, the inn is unsuitable for children younger than 13 years old.