Dorothy & Harriet's Room
Our affecionately called "Honeymoon Suite, houses two Single Antique Maple 4-Poster beds! Homemade Quilts, Antique Chenille, and a closet. A/C and WIFI available. Beautiful view of the New Haven River far below and across to Gove Hill. Shared Bath only (shares with Jasper's Room)
The Geer Suite
Includes: Private Bath, Air Conditioning, WIFI
Twinkle's Room: Queen Bedroom with built-in closets. A small chair for reading, antique chenille spreads with hand crafted quilts and curtains bring our color palette to life!
Gracie's Room: A cute little sitting room with a dark cherry daybed, wingback chair and handcrafted quilts help add a reading nook and conversation area to the Geer Suite
Casa's Room: Bright cheery angled room with a bright red wing back chair great for reading. Queen size bed with antique chenille and handcrafted quilts.
The Wood Suite
Includes: Separate entrance to backyard, private bath, lockable entrance, airconditioning, WIFI.
O.J.'s Room: Short for “Orange Juice” Our infamous departed Tabby Cat. O.J. has an Orange Maple Dresser handmade by our Great Grandfather. Large Queen Size Maple Bed and reading corner round out the Gabled Room. Of course Antique Chenille, and homemade quilts are a must in each room.
Chester's Room: Chester’s Room is an out of the way space, with an Antique Full size bed frame, plush new pillow top mattress. Overlooking our side shade “secret” garden. The built in window seat lets you sneak off to your own hideaway, complete with pictures and pillows of butterflies, kittens and fairies. All favorites of Chester our dear blind cat. This was his favorite room.
Named for our first resident bachelor cat, Jasper’s Room is a comfortable single person room. Tiger Maple Dresser and Comfortable Antique Rocker make any person feel at home. Antique Chenille and Homemade Quilts. A/C and WIFI available. This room shares its bath with Dorothy and Harriet’s Room.
- We have weekly rates and specials.
- We have suites available with private baths.
- Refund/Cancellation Policy and Deposit information:
- A deposit of 50% of the total stay (including tax) is required to confirm a reservation.
- The deposit is refundable up until two weeks (14 days) prior to the first date of the reservation.
- There is a $10 processing fee for all cancellations.
- There are no exceptions. Any excuses may be brought up with the owners, but the owners have final say on all transactions.
- We accept Visa/MasterCard.
- Well-behaved four-footed furry family members are welcome.
- Vacation Home Rental: Our Grand Old Lady is also available as a vacation home. Great for graduation parties, family gatherings, weddings and much more. The Vacation Home Option allows you to enjoy the freedom of all the space the Hotel lends you without worrying about stepping on strangers toes. Also if you still want the privacy but also want the luxury of the B&B, then we have the Whole House B&B option as well. Enjoy the space and privacy but still get a Great Breakfast each morning, flowers, and other surprising amenities with this option.
- Price Ranges:
- Vacation House: Daily $595 / Weekly $2500 cleaning fee: $300 assessed if you don’t clean up after yourselves w/this rate. For list of possible fees please contact us.
- Whole House B&B: Daily $745 / Weekly $5500
- We take great pride in keeping our prices low for families, so every dollar counts!!
The Old Hotel is a family friendly place. Therefore we accept children of any age. From 40 to 4 we accept the "wee" ones. The one stipulation is that the children are the responsibility of the parents or guardians.
Well-behaved four-footed furry family members are welcome.