Sleepy Hollow Inn, Ski and Bike Center
Ethan Allen Room
Sleepy Hollow's Ethan Allen two-room suite is one of our finest guest rooms. The first room of the suite has a full size futon bed and a twin sized bed, along with a large closet. The second room holds a beautiful queen bed and wooden furniture. The Ethan Allen room has a full bath, and great views of our Liberty Meadow trail and pond. The extra space available in the Ethan Allen Suite makes this room great for families or the business traveler. Max 5 persons. Call for availability!
Molly Stark Room
One of our most spacious rooms, the Molly Stark has a queen-sized bed, private shower, and a twin sized day bed. Molly Stark opens to our comfortable upstairs lounge area, and enjoys a great view. Max 3 people.
Ann Story Room
A full bath and queen-sized, four-post bed make our Ann Story room quite comfortable. The Ann Story room also has a twin-sized day bed. This is a corner room with two windows, one overlooking our pond. Ann Story has a bathroom with a full sized bath tub. Max 3 people.
Simple and comfortable, our Catamount room has one queen and one twin-sized bed, closet, private shower and great views of the woods and Liberty Meadow Trail. Max 3 people.
Ira Allen Room
Ira Allen, brother of Ethan, is furnished with a queen-sized bed, a private bath, and a large storage closet. Ira Allen is a smaller sized room, yet cozy and charming with a unique fisherman decor. Max 2 people.
Seth Warner Room
These roomy quarters features four twin beds. The Seth Warner Room shares a bathroom with the Remember Baker Room. Both rooms open into our comfortable living/reading room and are perfect for groups or families on a ski or mountain bike vacation. This room has a spacious closet and three windows with a view to the West and North. Max 4 people.
Remember Baker Room
This room has two twin beds and a full size bed. The Remember Baker Room shares a bathroom with the Seth Warner Room. Both rooms open into our comfortable living/reading room and are perfect for groups or families on a ski or mountain bike vacation. This room has a spacious closet and three windows with a view to the West and South. Max 4 people.
The Brick Fireplace Room
This unique room features a queen sized murphy bed, two twin beds, a handicap accessible bathroom with a shower, and a brick fireplace for guest use. The Brick Fireplace Room is our only downstairs guest room. Light sleepers beware, however, as our furnace is below this room and "kicks" on a few times during the night. It is not too obtrusive, but we thought we'd share this information. Max 4 people.
The Butternut Cabin features a woodstove, picnic table, four bunks, a loft, and a great view. Users must bring sleeping bags/pads for overnights. Butternut Cabin is located one mile from our main lodge, and is accessible only by ski or snowshoe in winter, or hike/bike in summer. There is no running water or electricity, but there is an outhouse and a spectacular view! The cabin rental includes firewood, but please bring matches, paper and kindling. Butternut Cabin is open to day users during the daylight hours, but is often rented by night to groups.
- Non-season Pass holders: $100/ night up to 4 guests plus $20 pp up to 12 guests. (includes trail passes)
- Season Pass holders: $50/night for up to 4 guests and $5 pp extra up to 12 guests. Non-season pass holders must pay for a trail passes
- $50/night for up to 4 guests and $5 pp extra up to 12 guests.
- Inclement weather is part of the fun of the cabin, not an excuse to cancel. Reservations may not be switched and are non-refundable.
- Every person staying at the cabin must check in and pay at the lodge prior to heading up to the cabin. Walking or Snowshoeing on groomed trails is prohibited and makes Dave (our head groomer) very upset. We now have a $100 regrooming fee for anyone that walks on the groomed ski trails. This fee goes directly to Dave's blood pressure medication fund. Snowshoers must stay on the specified snowshoe trails.
- No dogs are allowed in winter and if you are caught with your dogs on the trails it is also a $100 fine (per dog). Dogs are Ok in the summer, but you must leash them by the lodge.
- Check in: 3pm Check out: 11am
- Sleepy Hollow is a smoke-free environmet. A minimum $100 cleaning fee will be added to your room if this rule is not followed
- We love pets, but too many people have allergies, so please leave Tiger and Fido at home.
- We now have air conditioning in our inn (note: we do not have a/c in each individual room, but rather in the central living rooms of both upstairs and downstairs
- We do not serve alcoholic beverages at Sleepy Hollow, but guests are welcome to bring their own
- Good snow tires are highly recommended for winter guests, as our driveway has three large hills
- Please give advance notice if you plan to check in after 9pm
- Cancellation Policy: We require a credit card number (or check or cash deposit of 50% of entire stay) at the time of booking. Cancellations less than 20 days from reservation date will forfeit deposit. There is a $10 cancellation fee applicable to all reservations. Credit cards are not charged until checkout time. Since we are a relatively small inn, we are firm about our deposit policy, so please be certain of your reservation before making one
Don't forget to bring your skis or mountain bike!