Homeplace Bed and Breakfast
The Double Room
The Double Room next to Eugen's Room is a private refuge with a garden atmosphere.
Margaret's Room has a double bed, a twin bed, a crib, and a private bathroom - making it another great room for a family.
Paula's Room has twin beds and is a comfortable, cozy spot.
Eugen's Room contains a bear collection and, like almost all of the Homeplace guestrooms, is cross-ventilated with two windows.
Next door is the Guest Room, the original "spare bedroom" before Homeplace became a Bed and Breakfast. It has a double bed, and a window seat looking out over the front garden.
The large Attic Room is great for a family. It has a window bed (a double), twin beds, and a private bathroom with shower. The room looks out on the front and side gardens.
General Information & Rates
- Open: All year
- Reservations: Please call ahead for your reservations: (802) 899-4694
- A full breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. in the dining room
- No smoking, please
- Please call if you plan to bring children
- Pets accepted with restrictions and by prior arrangement (there are 2 large dogs and a cat on the premises)
- Bring your horse on vacation with you
- We have a stall and private paddock available - please call for more details
- Single person: $90 (shared bath); $115 (private bath)
- Double occupancy: $115 (shared bath); $125 (private bath)
- Extra person: $25 per extra person Comfortable cots and a crib are available
- A $25 deposit per room is required.
- Checks, traveler's checks, and cash are accepted for the balance of the payment.
- Sorry, no credit cards
When sending a room deposit, checks should be made out to Homeplace, and mailed to:
- Mariot Huessy
- P.O. Box 96
- Jericho, VT 05465
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please call 1 week prior to your scheduled arrival date for a full refund of your deposit