The Library Room Suite
This room has a queen-sized sleigh bed awaits you on your arrival. This is a very spacious room located on the first floor. The room is decorated in Buttercream and Wine colors created to enhance your relaxation. Hand-stenciling adds a touch of uniqueness and tranquility.
Relax in your very own sitting area in comfortable wing-backed chairs (one for each of you) with lots of lighting. At your fingertips is an extensive library.
After a day of exploring, enjoy a soothing soak in your tub and wrap yourself in a heated towel from your heated towel rack (winter only). The private bath also has a shower. What luxury!
The Zen Room is located on the second floor and is decorated to create a distinctive and relaxing mood. It is a beautiful, airy light filled room with the "feel" of sleeping in a tree house. On a clear night you can see the stars while lying in bed!
This room boasts beautiful hardwood floors, pastel colors, live plants and a unique assortment of Zen-like books and cards add to the feeling of peace and serenity. Private bath with a shower, tiled floor and heat lamp along with a small sitting area for one outside your door.
The Wyoming Room
Soft peach and moss colors add to the warmth of this large suite with sitting area and deck with a lake view. A queen-sized feather bed, A/C, ceiling fan, and individual thermostat are for your comfort. Prints depicting Wyoming decorate the walls. Your room has a private bath with a shower and tub. You can feel the tension drain as you relax in total privacy in front of your gas fireplace.
This is a cozy, but large romantic suite with a sitting area. It has A/C, a ceiling fan, and an individual thermotstat for your comfort. Your private bath has a shower and is decorated with hand stenciling. A private deck with a lake view, a queen-sized feather bed and gas fireplace await you at the end of the day for a truly peaceful nights sleep.
Guest Information & Policies
"Early check-out requires payment in full for booked dates."
CHECK-IN: 3:00 p.m.
CHECK-OUT: 11:00 a.m.
- Free WiFi in main house
- Shampoo, body lotion, and hair dryers are located in your bathroom
- All guest rooms have a private bath and individual thermostats
- A complete full breakfast is served from 8:00 am - 8:30 am
- Brochures are provided describing things to do as well as maps of the area
- We have cable TV available in the common room along with a variety of movies
- We offer a variety of books and games for your enjoyment
- All guest rooms have a queen bed
- More than 30 days notice you will receive a full refund.
- More than 15 days notice we will give you an inn credit for future use.
- Less than 15 days notice your deposit will be forfeited.
- Two night minimum August 9 to October 19
- We are a non-smoking Inn
- We are not equipped to accommodate small children
- For the comfort of our guest, no pets are allowed
- We do not have cots or pull-outs
- Payments accepted: Cash, check, money order, travelers checks
- Vermont 9% room and meals tax applies