Princess Victoria Suite
Princess Victoria offers a three-room suite experience fit for a queen and her king on a romantic Vermont weekend getaway.
This room is arguably the best value in luxury accommodation in southern Vermont! Yankee Magazine rated Inn Victoria as "Best Romantic B&B" for several good reasons; the experience our guests enjoy from this room is just one of the reasons. Occupying most of the whole third floor and measuring over 600 sq ft, the room boasts bright sunshine through all four vantage points of the building. Many of our guests enjoy looking through the large windows at Chester's Currier & Ives scene of a small village green in the center of town. The room is filled with beautiful antiques, featuring an imposing antique queen-sized bed in front of a working gas fireplace. The separate sitting room has a comfortable sofa, desk and chair, 42" flat-screen TV, DVD player, Playstation 2 with a selection of games, refrigerator, iPhone radio/clock system, and seasonal air conditioning. The focus of the oversized bathroom is the corner Aerofeel™ double whirlpool spa tub, fitted with chromatherapy mood lighting for your pleasure and relaxation. This is an air-jet style massage experience for two, unlike any other. A large separate shower and granite-topped vanity make this the most indulgent of bathrooms.
You will find that this romantic room is an ideal alternative to the rooms found in conventional Vermont hotels.
This romantic room at our B&B in New England is a lady’s perfect delight and boasts a carved mahogany king sleigh bed, claw-foot tub, Vermont Casting gas stove, large deck and hot tub available only to your room and Prince Albert. The king sleigh bed is dressed with luxurious silky linens atop of a feather mattress topper, triple sheets, and lots of pillows. This double claw-foot tub tempts the princess to soak away her cares in front of a striking red enamel Vermont Castings gas stove. The bathroom is newly remodeled in 2011 with a two-person shower with double-person deluge heads. This is a perfect first-floor room hosting easy access to room, deck, and bath facilities on one floor level....and yes, your own refrigerator. This room has it all.
For special time with her Prince, the lady may use the exclusive slippers provided for the short walk across the private deck to the hot tub where the night sky awaits. A morning soak in the hot tub before breakfast is always a perfect way to start the day, quietly listening to the morning birds sing at dawn. In perfect weather, guests may prefer breakfast served on the deck or perhaps even a special dinner dish prepared especially for two. Cable television is available on the 32" flat-screen TV and, of course, one may choose to watch a movie from our extensive selection of current DVDs. Wi-Fi is easily accessible. An iPhone radio system is at your fingertips for your own tunes if you wish. The room is air conditioned during the summer.
As you look for lodging in the Okemo Valley, you will find no other accommodation like the Prince Albert room.
Prince Albert is a handsome room with a polished brass queen bed, solid oak floor, corner fireplace, large sofa, double Jacuzzi, refrigerator, large shower (handicapped accessible), large deck and hot tub available only to your room and Princess Helena. This is a spacious room affording maximum privacy, comfort, and relaxation. The queen brass bed is dressed with luxurious silky linens atop of a feather mattress topper, triple sheets, and lots of pillows.
A short walk across the deck with our exclusive slippers and robes allows our guests the luxury of a hot tub and deck privacy beneath the night sky. A morning soak in the hot tub before breakfast is always a perfect way to start the day, quietly listening to the morning birds sing at dawn. In perfect weather, guests may prefer breakfast served on the deck or perhaps even a special dinner dish prepared especially for two. Cable television is available on the 32" flat-screen TV and, of course, one may choose to watch a movie from our extensive selection of current DVDs. Wi-Fi is easily accessible. An iPhone radio system is at your fingertips for your own tunes if you wish. The room is air conditioned during the summer.
Princess Alice is loved by every lady who walks into the room.
An amazing, king-size sleigh bed is positioned directly in front of the fireplace for comfort and dressed with luxurious silky linens atop of a feather mattress topper, triple sheets, and lots of pillows. The room is large and bright as the sun enters the windows on two sides of the inn. This spacious room and warm atmosphere is tempting for sure, but second only to the enormous Jacuzzi that awaits in the large and bright bathroom. The bath is positioned to receive the first morning sun through to late afternoon; a room few are willing to leave behind without first indulging themselves in long soaks and a bottle of wine.
When Yankee Magazine rated Inn Victoria as "Best Romantic B&B," this was surely one of the rooms that set the bar. Chester's historic green is viewed right outside one of the bedroom windows and is like looking at a Currier & Ives scene of a small village green in the center of town. Princess Alice is filled with beautiful antiques and a large fireplace. Over the mantle sits a 32" flat-screen TV with cable. Other modern conveniences include a DVD player, Wi-Fi, iPhone radio/clock system, refrigerator, and seasonal air conditioning. In addition to the spacious bath's Jacuzzi is a large shower, elegant granite-topped vanity, and fluffy robes and towels.
Prince Alfred is a handsomely appointed, large room with an air of Victorian spaciousness. The room has a warmth to it that makes one feel distant from the fast pace of our modern world. This space truly feels like a retreat or escape; it is a very popular room.
Prince Alfred boasts a warm, red carpet throughout, except where the large, white, sheep-skin rug lays directly in front of the fireplace. The room may easily sleep four people. There are two beds in the room, one queen bed is supported by a heavy antique mahogany frame, dressed in a white laced top over triple sheets on a feather comforter. The bed sits across from the fireplace.
The second bed is a full size with antique spindle frame of over 100 years. The bedding, just like all of our beds, is designed to give you the finest sleeping experience with white laced top over triple sheets on a feather comforter.
Directly above the mantle hangs a very large antique mirror, adding to the warmth and elegance of the room. Several antiques add to the flavor of the atmosphere, as do the antique lace window treatments. Although this a romantic room to be sure, the modern conveniences of a 32" flat-screen TV, cable, DVD player, Wi-Fi, iPhone radio/clock system, refrigerator, and seasonal air conditioning will all be appreciated. This newly refurbished bath boats a slipper soaking tub with antique oak vanity with an above counter basin, antique mirror and a huge shower.
Prince Leopold is one of our smaller rooms, but don't let the smaller size and lesser price detract you from the beauty of this elegant space. The afternoon sun and late evening sunsets as viewed from this third-floor retreat are stunning and can only be seen from this unique position within the Inn. The room is well appointed with antique furniture; the queen-sized bed frame is a unique and marvelously carved piece. Everything about this room is old world beauty. The bath has the original, one-person ceramic tub with a modern rain deluge overhead shower. Although an economical room for many discerning travelers, Prince Leopold provides the same modern conveniences each of the other rooms offer: 32" flat-screen TV and DVD player, Wi-Fi, iPhone radio/clock system, seasonal air conditioning, and our meticulous sleep system consisting of luxurious silky linens on a feather mattress topper, triple sheets, and lots of pillows.
Princess Beatrice is one of our smaller rooms. It is cozy and warm with a modern in-room shower and bath. This room is perfect for a discerning couple on a budget or a business person who wants the "Inn Victoria experience" within a business budget. Although smaller than most of our rooms, it remains a striking atmosphere with its careful appointment to detailed antiques from the bed to the furniture.
Princess Beatrice offers: 26" flat-screen TV with cable, DVD, Wi-Fi, iPhone radio/clock system, seasonal air conditioning, and our meticulous sleep system consisting of luxurious silky linens on a feather mattress topper, triple sheets, and lots of pillows. Guests enjoy looking through the large windows at Chester's Currier & Ives scene of a small village green in the center of town. That's right, this room offers a view of main street's village green, a surreal scene from the days before TV, radio, cell phones, and computers. The in-room bath added in the spring of 2010 is partially partitioned to the room.
NOTE: Space is limited to two people, may not accommodate a child.
Princess Louise is one of our smaller rooms, yet the Inn Victoria experience remains a full value. This room is perfect for a discerning couple on a budget or a business person who wants the "Inn Victoria experience" within a business budget. We renovated this elegant room and bath in the spring of 2010, just two months after purchasing Inn Victoria. Although comparably smaller than our other rooms, Princess Louise, our smallest room is appointed with an antique, full-sized armoire with double mirrored doors, full dresser with mahogany swivel mirror atop white marble, and more. Princess Louise offers: 26" flat-screen TV with cable, DVD player, Wi-Fi, iPhone radio/clock system, seasonal air conditioning, and our meticulous sleep system consisting of luxurious silky linens on a feather mattress topper, triple sheets, and lots of pillows. The full bath is your own private bath, just across the hall from the room.
NOTE: Space is limited to two people, may not accommodate a child.
- We want your time at our Southern Vermont bed and breakfast to be as memorable as possible. We provide luxurious Southern Vermont lodging near Vermont Academy. You will quickly fall in love with our charming Victorian inn and the town of Chester, Vermont. Located conveniently near Woodstock, you will find Inn Victoria to be a wonderful Woodstock, Vermont bed and breakfast option.
- Smoking: No smoking is permitted within the Inn. Careful, considerate smoking is permitted on the front porch. For the sake of and courtesy of your neighbors and other guests, we ask that you will honor the policy. Dry cleaning and loss of the room revenue during cleaning can cost us well over $200 which, of course, will have to be charged to your credit card.
- Pets: Although we love animals, we cannot accept pets at Inn Victoria. If traveling with your pet is a must, we'll be happy to refer you to another inn that will accommodate these understandably special traveling companions.
- Damage: We accept that accidents can happen and are used to dealing with these situations with good humor. If you do have an accident, please let us know at once as it is much easier, and often less expensive, to deal with spills, etc. before the stains set in. Damage that has been concealed or found after departure will be charged at cost of repair plus any loss of income from room rental if applicable.
- Children: Although we cater predominantly to couples in search of a peaceful, romantic getaway, we do accept responsible children under careful parental care. We dearly love and enjoy children and hope to continue seeing more in our home as the years progress. Thus far we, the children, parents, and guests have enjoyed wonderful experiences through careful planning and communication. Let's work together to make this aspect of your stay a successful and relaxing one for all.
- Meals: A full, gourmet breakfast is included in the rate. We will be happy to prepare additional meals, at an additional charge, with at least 24-hour notice. We can supply menus for most local restaurants and are happy to make reservations for you. Please note: most restaurants in the area stop serving food at 9pm.
- Booking & Rate Policies: All rates based on double-occupancy, unless offered or stated otherwise.
- Visa, Master Card, American Express, or Discover are required as reservation confirmation, in the amount of one day's rate.
- A minimum stay of two nights is required on weekends.
- Check-in / Check-out policies: Arrivals: between 3 - 6 pm. If you anticipate a late arrival, please let us know in advance.
- Room vacancy and check-out: by 11am. (Necessary due to room prep time for next guests.) You are, however, very welcome to leave luggage and your car parked outside if you want to spend more time in Chester.
- Cancellation / Refund Policy: Cancellations must be made by speaking with us in person via phone and must be made 10 days prior to arrival date. (30 days are required for special events, holidays, or multiple stays).
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of actual arrival or departure date. You will not be held responsible for any night where we can rebook your room.
- Cancellation upon day of arrival, "no shows," or early departures, guests are responsible for ALL nights reserved.
- Security Policy: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our secure sockets layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- Please understand our policies are a necessary part of managing a small bed and breakfast inn. Cancellations do affect us significantly as well as other guests that would otherwise enjoy the Inn Victoria experience. If you are worried about having to cancel for any reason, stay in contact with us. We will work with you to achieve an exceptional experience whether you are able to stay with us as planned or at some other time. The sooner we are able to communicate, the easier it is for all concerned.