Willard Street Inn
#1 The Conservatory
Turn-of-the-century details of pressed leather ceiling, wood floor and "egg and dart" brick design gas fireplace maintain the original character of this comfortable room. The soft yellow and floral print wallpaper, king-size carved four-poster bed, double mirrored armoire, and twin daybed add to its charm. The first floor location is ideal for those who wish to minimize the need to climb stairs. Private bathroom with shower. (First Floor)
- $230 Foliage (9/17-10/27)
#2 Victorian Cabernet
Deep hues of blue and burgundy compliment the bowed brass queen-size bed. Seasonal views of Lake Champlain and Adirondack Mountains. Antique light sconces, armoire, and sitting area make the atmosphere in this room a cozy blend of elegance and comfort. Private bathroom with tub/shower.
#3 Martha's Memoirs
From the mahogany four poster queen-size canopy bed to the soft comforter, wood floors, and marble bedside tables, this corner room features wonderful contrasts in texture and color. Antique armoire and matching armchairs add to the charm of this cozy room. Private bathroom with a tub/shower.
#4 Champlain Lookout
Enjoy a cup of tea in the charming sitting area of our most popular room which looks out over the Inn's gardens toward Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains. The beautiful queen-size four poster canopy bed and rich burgundy wallpaper are delightful accents to this warm and spacious room. Large private bathroom with tub/shower. (Second Floor)
One of the Inn's largest rooms features a gas fireplace with antique mosaic tile, original wood floors, and a twin daybed for an extra person. The king-size carved mahogany four poster bed has a quilted bedspread, soft comforter and matching pillows. Blue & white wallpaper, light sconces, antique chest of drawers and stuffed armchair, plus three large windows give this spacious room its finishing touches. Large private tiled bathroom with both an antique bathtub and separate shower. (Second Floor)
A rich leather headboard on the queen-size bed with a cozy comforter of green, cranberry and gold make this room warm and inviting. Two large windows provide views of the Inn's gardens, Lake Champlain and the Adirondacks. Private bathroom with tub/shower directly across the hall.
#8 Woodhouse Suite
This large suite is perfect for a romantic getaway. It has a dramatic, queen-size iron canopy bed, sitting area, and a cozy loveseat in front of a gas fireplace. The in-room private bathroom boasts a large two-person tiled shower. The views of the Inn's gardens, lake, and mountains create a perfect backdrop to relax and slip away from the world.
#9 Periwinkle Room
This colorful room is decorated in hues of lavender and deep purple. It features a large pine armoire, sitting area, white draped curtains and soft plush comforter on its queen-size bed. Private bathroom with shower.
#10 Suite Larkin
This suite features a large bedroom with a king-size bed with color coordinated fabrics and views of the lake and mountains through the angled window. Cozy adjoining sitting room has a twin daybed and antique marble topped cabinet. Private bathroom with a deep slipper soaking bathtub plus a separate shower.
#11 Rose Garden
Climbing rose trellis wallpaper in this charming room accents the architectural details of the vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan. Room is centered around a king-size bed with quilted coverlet and soft duvet comforter. Antique chest of drawers, marble topped side tables and comfortable stuffed chair complete the decor. Private bathroom with shower.
#12 The Tower Room
This room is located in the Inn's lovely angled tower. Enjoy the Inn's most impressive views of Lake Champlain, the Adirondacks, and English gardens while sitting in the white wicker furniture of the tower. Queen-size bed with rich burgundy comforter. Private bathroom with tub/shower and vanity sink across the hall.
Named for the view of the lake and the Adirondack Mountains which can be enjoyed from this sunny room. Perfect for families or friends traveling together. Two double beds covered in matching soft duvet comforters, plus writing desk, and antique chest of drawers & mirror. Private bathroom with tub/shower and vanity with unique brass faucets.
#15 Lindsey's Loft
A cozy and inviting room with an antique walnut headboard on the double bed, stuffed armchair & foot stool, antique oak dresser, and lots of natural light. Private bathroom with shower.
#16 Alexandra's Alcove
The sloping eaves add to the architectural charm of this corner room adorned in sage green and burgundy floral. It features a beautiful antique armoire with mirror, queen bed with soft duvet, antique chest of drawers and a delightful view of the lake and Adirondacks through the angled window. Private bathroom with shower.
- Our room rates are based on single or double occupancy. Included within the rate is a full plated breakfast served each morning in our solarium to guests staying at the Inn.
- During foliage season (September 17th through October 27th, 2012) an additional $20 per night applies to all room rates.
- When more than two individuals occupy a room there is an additional person charge of $25 per person, per night.
- We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, but no personal checks.
- The Willard Street Inn is a historic home, and is a completely smoke-free building. Guests who smoke in their rooms or any other interior space of the inn will be assessed a deep-cleaning fee. (Minimum charge of $200). The burning of candles or incense in guest rooms is prohibited.
- We do allow children 12 years of age and older, but sorry, we don't allow pets.
- The Willard Street Inn begins receiving telephone calls at 8 am. The inn is staffed from 7:30 am until 9 pm.
- Check-in Time is 3 p.m., with Checkout at 11 a.m. If you anticipate arriving after the inn is closed please inform us as soon as you know, preferably when making your reservation. We do have a late arrival policy that enables guests to gain access to the inn and find their guest room after hours.
- When a reservation is made we do require an advance deposit to be made via credit card for each room reserved. For reservations of one or two nights, this deposit is equal to one night's charges (i.e. quoted room rate plus 11% rooms and meals taxes.) For reservations of 3 nights or more, a 50% deposit is required. The advance deposit will go towards your stay.
- A two night minimum reservation is required for all weekends May 1st through October 31st. Some special event and holiday weekends may require a three night minimum stay. If this is required you will be informed upon making a reservation.
- Cancellations received 14 days or more prior to arrival: Refund of deposit less processing/cancellation fee of $20.
- Cancellations received 13 days or less prior to arrival: Guest is responsible for payment of the entire reservation, defined as all guest rooms and room nights originally reserved, unless the room night/nights are resold.
- Processing/cancellation fee of $20 per room applies even if room is resold.
- In the event that only part of a reservation is resold, a refund is made in an amount equal to the value of the entire reservation less the room nights resold and the $20 processing/cancellation fee.
- During foliage season, holidays, and special event weekends, the cancellation deadline increases to 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Guest is responsible for payment of the entire reservation as it was originally made, unless the room night/nights are resold.
- Please check with us if you are unclear about the reservation, deposit, and cancellation policies.