Dreamhouse Country Inn
Apple Blossom Room
This room features a comfortable queen-size bed decorated in antique quilt and coverlet. Its charming en suite bath has a walk-in shower big enough for two. Decorated in a fun, Asian theme, inspired by its vintage wallpaper, this room looks out over our apple orchard and sports a unique dormered skylight.
Per Night Rate For Double Occupancy:
- In-Season: May 15th-September 21st, $140
- Peak Season: September 22nd-October 23rd, Graduation Weekend, $165
- Off-Season: October 24th-May 14th, $125
This room features a comfortable king-size bed with memory foam mattress, and luxury bedding. It comes with a private bath just a few short steps down the hall that features a deep, jetted soaking tub and shower. Complementary robes are provided for your use. Decorated in rich Edwardian tones of brick red and earthy brown, the Trillium Room overlooks one of our shady maple glades and old stone wall. In the spring, the glade is filled with rare, wild Trillium flowers.
Per Night Rate for Double Occupancy:
- In-Season: May 15th-September 21st, $150
- Peak Season: September 22nd-October 23rd, Graduation Weekend, $170
- Off-Season: October 24th-May 14th, $145
Bridal Veil Suite
Our most luxurious suite includes a decadently comfortable king-size bed, featuring a memory foam mattress, down comforter and custom bedding. It also has an adjoining sitting room, called the Chapel room, because of its unique coved ceiling. The en suite private bath has double sinks, jetted tub and shower. Decorated in soothing spa blue, soft yellow and wheat tones, the suite overlooks South Mountain and our perennial gardens. Just beyond is one of our peaceful maple glades, bordered by blooming Bridal Veil bushes in the spring.
Per Night Rate for Double Occupancy
- In-Season: May 15th-September 21st, $175
- Peak Season: September 22nd-October 23rd, Graduation Weekend, $190
- Off-Season: October 24th-May 14th, $150
Guest Rooms & Rates
All of our guest rooms are spacious and professionally decorated. Each has its own private bath, luxury bedding, TV/DVD player, wireless internet, secure locks, and year-round individual temperature control. We use only natural cleaning products to keep your room spotless and fresh.
Our rates include a full-course gourmet breakfast, made with wholesome, natural ingredients. We support our local farmers and vendors by including products from them as much as possible in our meals, including organic produce, fair trade coffee and humanely-raised meats. We also serve snacks in the afternoon to tide you over until dinner and to welcome you as you check in.
- In Season: May 15th through September 16th & all Major Holidays
- Peak Season: September 17th through October 21st & Graduation. 2 night minimum stay required.
- Off-Season: October 22nd through May 14th, not including Major Holidays
- Special Rates: Midweek, corporate, extended stay & group rates are available. Single room occupancy, take $10 off applicable published rate. 9% Vermont Rooms and Meals tax is additional.
- Room rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations must be confirmed with a credit card or check written in an amount equivalent to one night’s lodging
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- We also accept cash and traveler’s checks.
- Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs when booking your reservation. We will do our best to accomodate your requests.
- If you must cancel your reservation, please contact us at least 21 days prior to your arrival for a full refund of your deposit
- During Foliage Season, Graduation and holiday periods, we require 30 days notice of your cancellation
- This also applies to groups booking mulitple rooms
- We will do everything we can to rebook your room(s), and if we are successful, we will gladly refund your deposit
- Same-day cancellations, early departures and no-shows will be charged for the entire amount of their stay
- We are a non-smoking environment
- No pets. Our cat won’t allow them!
- Children under the age of 8 will be accepted on a case by case basis
- Check-in time is 3-6 p.m. Please let us know if you will be arriving late
- Check-out time 11 a.m.
- Breakfast is served from 7-9 on weekends and from 7-8 during the week