Eddington House Inn Bed and Breakfast
Light and charming, Suzie's room has a comfy queen bed, antique furniture, wide board floors and an electric fireplace. Just across the hall is Suzie's large private bath which features a claw foot tub with mountain views as well as a separate shower.
$109* includes full breakfast
Visiting Bennington College? Suzie's room can be combined with an adjacent room with a twin bed. These two rooms together accommodate two or three guests for a rate of $149 per night with full breakfast.
The Village Suite
This first floor suite is spacious and elegant with a luxurious queen bed and antique furnishings, sunny sitting room and nicely appointed private bath. You'll enjoy the views of the gardens from the traditional floor to ceiling windows.
$139* includes full breakfast
The Fair Suite
The Fair Suite, located on the second floor of the inn, features a luxurious four poster queen bed and antique furniture. Relax in your private sitting room while enjoying views of the Green Mountains and surrounding gardens. The private bath is spacious and well appointed and features a double walk-in shower with dual shower heads and an antique marble sink.
$149* includes full breakfast
Rates, Policies and Guest Information
- Suzie's Room - $109*
- Village Suite - $139*
- Fair Suite - $149*
- Holiday & Fall Foliage Rates*: Suzie's Room - $139 Village Suite - $169 - Fair Suite - $179
Visiting Bennington College, SVC or Williams? Special Midweek College Rate $109 per room per night, based on double occupancy- (Valid November-May, Midweek, non-holiday)
- Gourmet breakfast for two
- Afternoon refreshments
- Endless desserts
- Locally made chocolate truffles
- Free wireless internet access
- Free on site parking
- Summer guest passes to Lake Paran, a short walk from the inn
- And other nice surprises........
All rates are subject to a 9% Vermont Sales Tax.
Discounts for extended stays - stay 5 or more nights and receive a 5% discount, 7 or more nights receive a 10% discount.
Midweek corporate rates ($99 single).
Two night minimum stay is required:
Bennington Car Show weekend, Bennington College Graduation weekend, Bennington College Family Weekend, Garlicfest Weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holiday weekends, Fall foliage season weekends & Saturday night stay multiple room rentals
Eddington House Inn Policies
- Reservations can be guaranteed with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or a personal check.
- Cancellation policy: The Eddington House is a small inn and last minute cancellations affect us greatly. Therefore, cancellations within 10 days prior to arrival are subject to the full charge of your stay unless the room can be re-rented. A $25 processing fee per room will be applied to all cancellations. Your cancellation is not complete until you receive a valid cancellation number back from us in writing.
- We are a non-smoking inn.
- We regret that the Eddington House cannot accommodate children under 12.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Check in: Your accommodations will be ready by 3:00 pm.
- Checkout is appreciated before 11:00 am.